Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does England's BNP have a Nazi agenda?

Options
  • 07-12-2002 11:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

far-right British National Party has taken a council seat in northwest England in a surprise by-election victory.

The BNP, which already holds three council seats in the area, won the Mill Hill seat in Blackburn on Thursday night with a majority of just 16 votes.

After a recount, BNP candidate Robin Evans won the seat with 578 votes to Labour's 562, against 505 for the Liberal Democrats and 154 for the Conservatives. Turnout was 39 percent.

The result sparked fears among mainstream parties that the BNP could make further advances in the northwest, scene of inter-racial rioting last summer

Do some English Nazis just want more violence and racism?

Ok there I've done it I've broken IEboards 4 Golden Rules

1 Do not criticize Cromwells Masuns

2 Don't knock English soccer

3 Don't use the Irish language

4 Thous shall not make bad remarks about the BNP

If any of IEboards Irish or English Mods are offended by my breaking of the great 4 Golden rules then
    PM my name

Bee JJ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Borrrrrrring!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Bee JJ

I gather from your Bold response that you have to be an English Moderator.

So have I broken the 4 Golden Rules or what

and

are you a Masun?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yawn...

Jesus you do like the sound of your own voice, don't you?

Let me break it to you...gently

no one really cares

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Is it me, or are we all waiting for swiss to reply?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Oh no. Not more posters who accuse people of being anti Irish and pro English every time someone posts something they don't like or agree with.

Yes Britain does have a BNP, a far right group, just as Ireland has it's Youth Defence. Does the BNP speak for all Britons.. no, just as the Youth Defence does not speak for all Irish people.

Actually there's only one golden rules on boards and that is civility. Mike65 has described the post as boring because the anti English tirade against all the "Pro-Loyalist" members and moderators on this board has ceased to be funny long ago.

If you want to discuss the BNP's electoral success or otherwise, please feel free to do it, but adding comments like
    Ok there I've done it I've broken IEboards 4 Golden Rules

1 Do not criticize Cromwells Masuns

2 Don't knock English soccer

3 Don't use the Irish language

4 Thous shall not make bad remarks about the BNP

... are inflammatory and given the nature of contentious debates about this issue already accusations (or trolls, however one may look at it) of this nature are bound to cause furthur consternation.

I'm not sending you a PM, instead I want to make it clear to everybody, if you think that this board is overrun by pro british fascists, this is not the place to discuss it. The admin place is in board to deal with - guess what - administrative issues, including how boards are run. If you want to know how this board is run, check out the charter for the board.

I'm going to lock this thread now.

[edit]
    Just noticed your post Mike, heh, just as I was about to log off too I see this ;)
    [/edit]

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement