Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein in Ireland?

Options
  • 08-12-2002 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

I have heard from a reliable source that Rammstein are coming to Dublin in February. I also heard that tickets were available now. Is this true? Thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

A quick search on mcd.ie turned up nothing.
    Ticketmaster.ie also had nothing.

You've been lied to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

ah flip, ye had me all excited there an everything , that would a been class , their meant to be excellent live.hopefully it`l jus turn out to be very hush hush for now but happen soon

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

hhm
    maybe ill ask santa for Rammstein to play ireland? hmmm

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by ThenComesDudley
    hhm
    maybe ill ask santa for Rammstein to play ireland? hmmm
    I'd doubt if he'd be able to fit all those flamethrowers down the chimney. I'd love to see them live. It would definately be something different anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Tis a pity your were told porky pies Mr. Axe, make me an example of this hooligan and i'll give them a good talking to!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

kingconor, you know perfectly well who told me, you were there when they said it. I also seriously doubt that you would give this person a severe talking to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

that I was, however, you understand the meaning of the term "talking to"!! T'was intended as an innuendo!!! ;)

Axe/Kingconor - Use the PM service, that's what it's there for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    Axe/Kingconor - Use the PM service, that's what it's there for.

Yeah for god sake

So AW how have you been lately? Up to anything interesting? I aint been doing anything interesting. Just the usual college stuff :( Got a job for christmas though which is cool. Anyway WB.

On Topic: Yeah Rammstein would be cool to see live. I enjoyed it when they played at one of those mtv awards a few years back

Watch it you!

Anyway...
    I was going to see Rammstein in london a while back, but I didn't. Moral of the story is that it was cancelled about 5 minutes before they were to go on stage. I rule, really.

• Advertisement
Advertisement