Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X-Beyond the frontier

Options
  • 24-10-1999 1:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Got this game today and wow does it kick ass. Basically it's Elite except a hell of a lot more involved, If you liked Elite you're gonna love this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Yes this is certanly one of the coolest games out this year.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Is it as good as you said it was Paul?
    PCGamger gave it 37% and said it was ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Everyone I've spoken to who has it said it's byatching! smile.gif

But it's not out here yet sad.gif

Btw, Tincool u looking for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Max if it stops my brother from leaving my room for the entire weekend cos he's upgraded to some big lazer gun and built himself a silicon plant then it must be good. I think the last game he played was beach head 2.

It takes a while to get into it but you'll be pretty much hooked soon enough.

Wasn't really hobbes no, but I'm gonna be buying UO next week cos now I've got esat nolimits access I thought I'd give this game a try, though it'd be handy to have u on the old icq.

Advertisement