Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a gentleman!!!!!

Options
  • 08-12-2002 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

this guy is good!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

am I the only one who think he's a talentless git?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

good one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by Mordeth

no, a bit yesterdays news. just like trigger happy tv it could only work for a short period of time yet they decided to milk it way to far.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Most definately not... he is, as you said, a talentless git

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Borat is probably a rip off of Peter Sellers' character in the 1967 film, "The Party"
    ...Still funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Kai

Originally posted by MrNuked
    Borat is probably a rip off of Peter Sellers' character in the 1967 film, "The Party"
    ...Still funny though

An intellectual breakdown of Borat, thats funnier than the pic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

a white guy from London who thinks he's a black guy from South Central L.A. is just sad not funny, the only reason he's famous is because he's got a speech impedament. HES NOT FUNNY.

no he's funny because he winds people up. The reactions are funny.

You shouldn't laugh at people with speech impediments, Despoiler. That's just mean.

The whole glorification of the character is a bit weird. I mean MrDictionary gets reactions from people, which I find funny, but he doesn't post big pictures of himself reading heavy texts on literature or whatever.
    This pic isn't funny. Vaguely offensive. The whole joke is that he can act in an offensive and ridiclous manner and get a reaction from people who don't know they're being wound up. Things like this pic are just glorifying the offensive manner. There's no straight man. Nobody getting indignant in front of a camera, nobody trying to be hip and relate in the same manner blah blah waffle waffle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Anyone who didnt laugh 1st time they seen him ask the Orange Order guy in the North if he was on holiday cos he was british hasnt got much of a sense of humour.

Has been milked was funny 1st time round like that Dennis pennis guy now they just annoying.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

it was funny at first, like the 1 time u see him but he is a sad git! hes way OTT, and like the band of the same meaning he should b put down, lay him to rest adn try save what humor we have around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

he was funny at the beginning now he's just doing the same stuff but not getting as many laughs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

well, i've seen funnier things

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    well, i've seen funnier things
    Ive seen funnier at a funeral tbh :(

You shouldn't laugh at people with speech impediments, Despoiler. That's just mean.
    I said hes not funny why didn't you read the rest of what I said before you responded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

He was good in the start but now you get sick of him, more or less the same things the whole time over and over. :o

I was winding you up, Despoiler, sorry :)

I was winding you up, Despoiler, sorry
    No prob, no harm no foul.
    He still sucks.

Advertisement