Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D

Options
  • 08-12-2002 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Has anyone got the Tenacious D album???
    If so is it any good and worth getting???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Most people seemed to love it when it came out, and I'd presume those same people now just rate it as "decent enough" as its been around a good while at this stage, and albums like that tend not to have a long life in the cd-player :)

Or more appropriately.. if you like the various singles then yes you will like it.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yea, i've got it. Its good enough but it's more a novelty-type album.

As Kali sez, if ya like the singles, buy the album.

I'd rate it 7/10 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Yes it is quite funny.Alot of it is made up of talking rather than music however.The singles are probably the best stuff on the album.
    It only seems to have gone on release properly in the last few weeks.I got one copied about 6 weeks ago,and I could never see it in any music stores at all,bar a handful of CDs a few months ago,when it was presumably only specially imported.
    It is good enough,but I am glad I bought a fiver copy rather than paying 20 odd euro for it.In conclusion you will probably like it;)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yea, it was pretty hard to get but I got it for €13.95 on cdwow.ie which was handy. There is a fair bit of yapping on the album which is annoying but only if you've not got a CD player (imagine having to rewind/ff with a cassette tape)! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

they still 'do' cassette's ?, havent seen one in months.....

but ya, get the album :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement