Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make a complaint

Options
  • 08-12-2002 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

The reason I post this is that last week I glanced at a headline on a newspaper regarding the competition authourity's criticism of the government for allowing the ESB to have a monopoly (or something along these lines, as I said I only glanced at it).
    So I was wondering then why I have never had the pleasure of seeing Bertie criticised over the RAT and about its cleary monopolisitc practices and the resultant damage that has been done to Internet Ireland*.

So why dont we complain, I'm going to,

http://www.tca.ie/complaints.html

*Only exists in the minds of politicians at election time or giant rodents, for the rest of us,its a figment of our imagination.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 JimHacker

This is EXACTLY what this group should be doing - The Competition Authority/ComReg/Carmel Foley's people need to know just how awfully warped the telco market in Ireland is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

i have already sent several mails to the comp aut and they responded by basicaly saying , Owning a monopoly is not a crime and any other facts if have provided do not constatute abuse and will not investigate in any way. :mad:

Advertisement