Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent advice wanted

• 08-12-2002 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

as probably seen before, im ordering a mobo form komplett (ASUS A7N8X Deluxe), will it come with all the cables, screws and wires? the ones that attach it to the hd's, power supply and the cd drives? or will i have to keep the original ones i have?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

well if it's anything to go by, my MSI mobo came with the necessary screws and a HDD cable, but you should keep the CDROM cable, you'll probably need it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

Originally posted by Aragorn
    as probably seen before, im ordering a mobo form komplett (ASUS A7N8X Deluxe), will it come with all the cables, screws and wires? the ones that attach it to the hd's, power supply and the cd drives? or will i have to keep the original ones i have?
    thanks in advance

Yes it will ;) Keep the original too just in case...

I got the Asus p4S8X and got all the above, cd with onboard hardware drivers and an optional gameport connection with 2 usb's. You Get Floppy & IDE cables. I cant rememeber if I got any screws with it, but you can use the screws off your old mobo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭halfab

The contents of the A7N8X Deluxe box (besides the mainboard)

contents.jpg
    The black bag contains the Firewire back panel.

From here

Advertisement