Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Laois becomes a free state should it have its own national soccer team

Options
  • 08-12-2002 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

If Laois becomes a free state should it have a national soccer team if so i put my name forward to coach them!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Many will be the wounds and awful psycholgical pains inflicted upon our brave boys so i dont think we would have sufficeint manpower!Besides the stadiums will be used to stage Gladiatorial games which have citizens of
    Offaly
    Kildare
    Carlow.Besides who would play a revolutionary state in soccer and besides.Bad idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

I don't mean have 1 straight away!! in time when the psycological and physical wounds have healed Laois will reign supreme on the world stage!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

As OR said, When the repuplic properly established.

It may be hard to fight all the time, it may be easier to think to the future when we can recreate with friends without the shadow of a corrupt goverment hanging over us.

But remember, this future will never come around if you stop fighting, fight, fight for the glory of Laois.

The current goverment would enslave our sons and Prostitute our daughters.
    The LNA fights to protect our precious childen.

So Join the LNA Today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

My undivided loyalty is to the protection of Laois and its Citizens!!! Maybe in generations to come my idea will be looked into!! Until that time I will carry out my duty to the LNA!!! Hail Laois nationalist army!

Advertisement