Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturne

Options
  • 05-11-1999 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Not a bad game. Very Lovecraft and you can play the missions in any order.

Not as scary as I expected though.

It also had the same labels slapped all over it that Kingpin had (not to be sold to under 18's).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Has anyone got this yet? I'm stuck on all the levels. sad.gif

Act 1:I've been all over the castle but all I've gotten is the book, is the grill in the floor near the basement a way on somewhere? How do I open it?

Act 2: Got bored in the mines.

Act 3: I can't even find the place the contact at the pier tells you to go. I found a brothel but no one talks in it.

Act 4: I'm in the room under the witch staff, I've solved the "With the light, fill the night..." puzzle but I'm lost what to do next? Where do I get the air or water or fire???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Air is all around you,
    You can find Water coming from the tap,
    If you want fire light a match.

(Oh, what an age we live in)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Shouldn't you be spamming the quake board? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

No, those tossers from Maynooth are doing a good enough job by themselves. frown.gif

Advertisement