Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know more about this band velvetron

Options
  • 08-12-2002 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

a friend played me this cd he said he picked up in tower records by a band called velvetron & it rocked, was really different like the pumpkins meets nine inch nails ...really different stuff just wonderin' if anyone knows anything about them? i tried tower 4 the cd but they said it sold out............................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

ask them yourself they posted just below ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sonic truth

cool! thanks i'll check that out.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Muppet Monarchy

Yeah. Why don't they have any goddamn Mp3's on their site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭rubyseyes

hey this is paul from velvetron...sorry bout the lack of mp3's ...a new site is in the pipeline.....but if you really want to hear us your best bet is the 29th in the music centre..we r playin with one of the best metal bands in ireland - eyesclosed & the excellent oxygen kiosk & mute is murder...so it should be a good nite and you will see us properly...

its 5 bills in at the door or there is a few free double passes available from the bands in question at...

www.eyesclosed.com & Velvetron.iwarp.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭back to front

SHAMELESS publicity 'SOnic Truth'.

Your split personality does'nt fool me (he he)

Not to worry. We've all done it. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement