Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stiofan Naofa Music, Management and Sound Course

Options
  • 08-12-2002 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

A few questions for those in the know. I've been looking for something to do in a music for a year after my Leaving Cert before going on to college, and this course sounds pretty sweet (college has a 24 track recording facility, being placed in band with gigs lined up etc) However i have heard that its a bit of a balls to get into, espically if you play guitar as everyone auditions with it. The problem is im not a fantastic player. I'm grade 5 on classical guitar, but my electric playing is mediocre at best. I can play the odd tune on the piano as well. So my questions are has anyone here done or auditioned for this course, and was it difficult to get into? Also are there other 1 or 2 year plc courses in the cork area worth checking out? Thanks

Advertisement