Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Rocky Tune

Options
  • 08-12-2002 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Seeing as many were there for Chloe's bday and many more should know it... what's everyone's favourite tune from the Rocky?

Personally... Science Fiction Double Feature, Sweet Transvestite, and Time Warp are all so beloved by moi it's hard to choose...

Favourite Rocky Horror Picture Show song 17 votes

Science Fiction Double Feature
    0% 0 votes
    Dammit Janet
    17% 3 votes
    Over At The Frankenstein Place
    5% 1 vote
    Time Warp :D
    0% 0 votes
    Sweet Transvestite
    58% 10 votes
    I Can Make You A Man
    11% 2 votes
    Whatever Happened To Saturday Night?
    0% 0 votes
    Touch Me
    5% 1 vote
    Wise Up Janet Weiss
    0% 0 votes
    Rose Tint My World (Floor Show)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Yes... I know that i got the name of one wrong... Shut up.

And i know not all are there but there's a max of 10 spots on the poll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i went for whatever happened to saturday night because it reminds me of stuff but i love rose tints my world too and the timewarp and sweet transvestite and...jeezus christ there's so many! i love all of them.
    that was so much fun on friday wasn't it? THOSE B*STARDS MADE ME SWING DANCE!! oh it was funny though. :D i love birthdays...

we should do that again some time, but next time i want more people. :D
    sHep :cool:

Thy will be done.

<gathers masses>

damn straight....
    what about after christmas? sweet jeezus i need to sneeze... and why aren't people posting on this topic?! sven, we should make this our own lil thing. ;) eveyone else can feck off! ya heerd me!

leave me alone, i'm tired and sick. :,(

Yeah... I can't actually make it to the one before christmas cause of something i supposedly agreed to help my parents with but that i have no recollection of... so i'm guessing it occured after much... things...

But AFTER christmas sounds GREAT! :)

who shall host country folks?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭stevanavich

i would gladly accompany ye all as often as possible (and when i can get away from my parents.) which probably wont happen until after christmas.:(

but yeah, it was fun. and for anybody reading this who hasnt been before...GO! TIS GREAT!

mmmm....toast.

:p

Frankenfurter! It's all over! ...

but yeah... what's everyones favourite scene? Mine has to be the pool bit during Rose Tint My World... I just can't help but find that the most uplifting cinematic moment EVER!

i love the dinner scene. and the timewarp scene. f*ck it, anything with dancing is good. :D
    i can't host the country folk, i have to stay at one of my friend's houses whenever i go. i live frickin' miles away from it anyway.

HE DIDN'T LIKE ME! HE NEVER LIKED ME!!
    heheh.

Hmm... curses. I've agreed to host sim and parents have concurred but just need to know if it's on on the 27th or not <being so close to christmas and all>...

i wouldn't say the people who run it will put it on on the 27th....i was more thinking of the week of new year's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Pathetically, I've never been. Ever. The closest I've got to proper Rocky Horror was that time with the audience participation album in Andrew's falt, and that was in Belfast, so that hardly counts...

On an kind-of-related-but-it's-obviously-just-a-plug note, war's a-brewin' elsewhere.

well then, you'll just have to come with us when we go next time won't you? :)

yes garog, come with us.

on a side note: ...VIRGIN!...

oh yes..it will be fun...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

Rocky Horror? I tried to watch it once but came within an inch of dying from watching something I didn't like. I have to say it's for an acquired taste. And I know I probably spelt acquired wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

Garog? Am I missing something here?

And anyway, yes, I would've gone long before, but that would involve staying at a friend's house, and since they all either a) hate Rocky Horror, b) Scare me, or c) have recently had their heads shaved, and therefore also scare me, well then there'snbo chance of that happening. Besides, my last girlfriend took her fishnets with her.

Oh, ten days till Christmas! And three days till the Two Towers! You can't tell, but I'm creating brown mess with excitement now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Originally posted by stevanavich
    yes garog, come with us.

wtf?

You heard me!

LONDON ON WEDNESDAY!! YAAY!! i get to go to camden again...which means more figure hugging dresses like the one i wore on m'birthday...:D WOO HOO!! happyhappyhappy.

say goodbye to all this
    (goodbye all this!)
    and hello to oblivion
    (hi oblivion, how's the wife and kids? your wife, my kids. the wife was good, the kids were great but the dog was the best!)

you mean the spider webb'd one at the rocky. sw33t! enjoy london you lucky girl.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Cait

why am i the only person who voted for 'dammit janet'?

• Advertisement

i like dammit Janet too, but if i had to choose between it and time warp, then there is no contest. it an opinion thing.

Advertisement