Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyrone

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

lmao

nah ive got a over and under shotgun where as d auld bhoy has a automatic shotgun..i fink they r both berrtas(mine defintely is)

I dont think my campaign to ban darren is working:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Axe

What say we start a poll on a new thread entitled "Ban Darkillion"? Where should we put it though Merc, here or Admin. (I imagine here cos no-one's gonna know him in admin, but just to be sure).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

this is all very unfair. i dont spam that much. ne way, without me this place would be much quieter

It seems my campaign has wored to an extent where it ahs cut down your average posts a day to 4.97 r wateva frm 5.27 r wateva....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Give darkillion his due, he has cut down recently, his average has fallen again!!
    Hey brew, you're becoming the new darren!!! You spam more thatn anyone else!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

my average has fallen, because i have so mant trainings now that i never have time to post

aha..yes it seems Tyrone are National League champs again!!*

*desperate attempt ot bring back brilliant thread to life

Advertisement