Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gotta Keep it alive :-)

Options
  • 30-10-1999 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

just keep this alive :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Watcha reckon we get that league going again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

yeah but i think some people were discoutaged by the strength of some of the teams ( MP + Dog :-) ) nah I'm not saying it's unfair at all just or that it shouldn't be allowed just pointing it out :-)

what about an automated SC league though?
    if you've seen the europa mechleague you can see it is possible to do it http://europa.qamex.com

I'd be glad to help with anything if you need it anyway :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I just started playing SC multiplayer, omg its friggin brilliant smile.gif lost 3 out of 3 games so far on battle.net, but what the hell - just lasted an hour and twenty minutes against a guy, as opposed to the usual ten minutes then i get rushed with whatever units i havent built defences for yet smile.gif

I'd love to play in an SC league, but if the standard is that high maybe i better not smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Sure, I admit Myself and Dog are a strong team, but asking us not to be (since we have been for ages now) is like asking koopa and bunny not to play for team.ie.. madness smile.gif

Castor, Im delighted to see new players, (I myself am reasonably new since SC is out yonks). Id love to give you a game on kali some night.

Actually forgot to meation it in the last post but what about a Two/two and a one/one ladders you know if some people want to play against each other in singles instead of teams as well

--
    Yes I now relise I should have used the edit instead :-)

[This message has been edited by Lord Khan (edited 13-11-99).]

• Advertisement

MP wasn't Ripping Ser a new one good enough for you :-)

You now have to go looking for fresh meat to slice'n'dice

I never said Split the Teams Just play Ladder instead of league ( mighten see the difference ) it is more fairer( is that a word? ) across the board for every body as it does take in to account somewhat the ability of everybody based on points rather than out right victories but still the team with the most wins.

basically points are deducted for victories against lesser oppenents and Give for Victories against better ones

Advertisement