Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zip Sticks and other gaming accessories

Options
  • 12-11-1999 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get those classy little zip stick joysticks (or something similar) for the PC?

I'm havin too many problems with these flight sim joysticks they're just fkin terrible for most old amiga/64 games.

Cheers,

JAK.

ps- some UAE cfg files would be nice too smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Bah!
    Just get a gamepad...
    They work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

get a usb too for ultimate portability smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yeah a gamepad does the trick. But I wish I could use my old fireball joystick which I used through my c64/st days, still have it sitting on top of my stereo. I went and bought a flightstick job, 50 quid or something, I suppose they're great for the flight sims but crap for the oldies.

Go get a gravis gamepad, cheap and good. Sidewinders are good too but 30 squids is a bit pricey

Advertisement