Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re the Franks playin Whelans b4 xmas ???

Options
  • 09-12-2002 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

Just listenin to de Frank and Walters there, This Is Not A Song...
    Was wondering if they are deffo playin Whelans on 21st Dec I think maybe ???
    Anyone know for sure ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 madeline

I heard the same thing so either we're both hearing the same thing, which would be a little bizarre, or they are indeed playing!! Hope it helps!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hello all,

Yep, Ye heard right. The Frank and Walters are playing in Whelans on Saturday December 21st. Saw them there earlier this year and still, years on, they were mindblowingly superb!

Up there with The Jimmy Cake (at whelans again), Sigur Ros (ambassador) and the Mic Christopher gig (Vicar Street) as my gigs of the year.

Definitely go see them if you can.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Thanx Pete,
    i shall indeed be there with bells on. Well not literally. Saw them play Whelans gig last xmas, which rockt to the max.
    Should be a cracker this time round...

Advertisement