Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Omikron - The Nomand Soul

Options
  • 12-11-1999 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

The game is excellent. I've only played it for about an hour and not even into the game in any detail. The attention to detail and dynamic map is excellent (eg. when you talk to people thier facial expressions change)

It's kind of halflife/system shock 2/Virtua fighter/Carmeggeon type game. And sometimes you don't know if your playing a game, in a movie or a music video (David Bowie did some of the soundtrack).

Only downside so far is that it uses the save point system like FFVIII. Also 1.6GIG install (ouch)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Is that a full or minimal install?
    On my 2Gig Hard Drive?!
    (Suppose I don't realy need my windows directory.)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That's full install, The small install 320MB, but I believe there is a lot of disk swapping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Oh, god!
    Don't talk to me about swapping...
    Playing Half-Life last night, 64MB ram and still swapping.
    Checked my swapfile, t'was 340MB's!
    Need a good 5Gigs of ram to play any of these games.

Advertisement