Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

- PSX Emulation -

Options
  • 14-11-1999 9:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can download "scph1000.bin" (PSX BIOS IMAGE)
    Can't find it anywhere! sad.gif

Get PS EMU PRO
    http://www.psemu.com
    Get Bleem!
    http://www.bleem.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Mail me on tincool@esatclear.ie and I'll point you in the right direction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

It's ok, I found it!
    Thanks anywayz. smile.gif

Has anyone tried BLEEM!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

its meant to be ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Is PSXEmuPro any good these days ? Haven't looked at it sinec I upgraded to a half decent comp a couple of months ago. Must have another look. It's nice and configurable as it's just one big plug in of various bits.

Bleem is fairly good actually if you have the latest "cracked" version of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Well I wouldn't knock Bleem! without trying it first.
    And as far as PSX emulators go, Bleem is the best I've seen. (Ultra Compatable and the games look great with a good PC >166MHz)

PSEMU Pro, (as you may notice from the website), has not realy been moving forward in recent months...
    It seems that a lot of the developers have stopped working on it.
    It's a good EMU if you use games with simple graphics, but the plug-in's around at the moment are just $hite for anything even remotely 3D. sad.gif
    But it's still BETA, and it's free!

If you've got a few Playstation games knocking about, I'd recomend giving Bleem! a try.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 17-11-99).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement