Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everybody likes chicken

Options
  • 10-12-2002 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

But is that birdseye chicken really chicken?

I'm gonna have to give a big shout out to big al's chicken tenders, and bites.

And if your vegatarian, watch out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

man i love chicken. it's super. and chicken dancing? oh goodness me. hours of fun. i've never been one for the politics... i'll pass by right wing and left wing if i can get me mitts on a chicken wing. oh, now im hungry. bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Raggamuffin I have a sneaking suspicion that you've deliberately started this thread purely for the sake of irrelevance. I think you want Pete to delete it so you have another example to back you up. Then you can say, 'but what's so ofensive about chicken' and try and make him look like a fascist.

Just a thought. Maybe it's female intuition. But maybe just maybe I'm wrong and you genuinely do think that a thread about the merits of chicken belongs on a board devoted to a radio station rather than on the food/drink board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Graemo

I think you may have be right Roxy.
    On both points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

good ol women's intuition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭Ste k

remember that media loving sh1t licker Ian Wright and those "i fell like chicken 2nite........chicken tonight".

Thats my two cents on chicken

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Well, this is a listener board so anybody is welcome to register and post on what ever topic - anything!

Pruning is necessary particularly when postings become bloated, wander well off the topic or become single words traded between a small number of individuals. Maybe posts should be deleted at random for the hell of it!

Personally, I'm a stir fried breast of chicken man - no legs or wings horrible bones for me! I hate the chicken in those petrol station sandwiches - it's always boiled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I like chicken.. however I hate chickenS evil little ****ers!!! Glaring at me with their little beady eyes scraping their claws on the ground... oh ive got them sussed!! Which is why I take so much pleasure in eating them. MMMmmmmmmmmm meat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Southern fried chicken wings, chicken burgers, barbeque chicken drumsticks, chicken and stuffing sandwiches...

...get me a towel...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

alot of people will probably disagree with me, but i love KFC orignal recipe chicken, its the best chicken ever.
    and they just opened a KFC in The Square last week, so I can get it any time I feckin feel like it!!

haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

has to be chicken burgers for me, nicest ones out there have to be; Ricks (which is on the way home from both Whelan's and The Music Centre) or from the van outside the donaghmede inn, pure quality, although that would normally follow on from 8 or so pints so it could be a bit decieving.... and the desperate dan's he does rule aswell, thats 2 singles, 2 battered sausages in a box all covered in curry sauce for like €4. cant beat that value

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

hehehe chicken...

peter griffin doesn't like chicken.....

but im not peter griffin!!

Mmmmmmm chicken.....

The chicken in supermacs chicken kebabs are nice cept the only nice supermacs ive been in is the one in Moate...

I hate Moate but im willing to overlook that for the sake of the chicken...

Supermacs is the breeding ground of EVIL!!!
    And yes KFC is greasy goodness!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm crispy strips!!!

not in Moate it isnt!!!

now there's a place i hate but i have to give it credit for its good honest country values. The toilets are always lemony fresh and the chicken kebabs always yummy to the last

must be a secret sauce or somethin i dunno...

Nope Supermacs holds some very bad memories for me... lunch with idiots and sucking up chicken through a straw... I shall never again pass it by without a hearty shudder:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

why isn't turkey eaten as widely as chicken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i hate chicken - but then again i don't eat meat so..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

is'nt turkey a seasonal delicacy....
    like easter eggs

Remember Chicken Boo on animaniacs?

hehehehehe

ahh..... all those stupid people not realisin he was a giant chicken untill after some hilarious situation .....

oh man! they dont make shows like that any more (and get away with it)

hehehehe.....

chicken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

chicken boo hahahahaha
    he was great

hahahaha
    remember Good idea , Bad idea

or the little guy who used to run down hois driveway and say
    a little story about his friend and then go run back into the house that was classic!!

And Mindy......

"okay lady i love you buh-bye!" oh lord that was good

poor buttons though that poor mut hadnt a hope of gettin a good nites sleep indoors did he?!

• Advertisement

Other good chickens in childrens programmes: Gonzo's chickens in the Muppet Show although sometimes their relationship is a little disturbing. Especially when they dress up as lady chickens with earrings and the like....
    Ah but Chicken Boo was great i had completely forgotten about him!!! I always felt so sorry for him... he had no idea what was going on.. well i suppose he was a giant chicken in a sports jacket.

ah yeah remember the sweedish chef in the muppet show

"the chicky in deh baskit" hehehe hours of fun yet again as he tried to shove the chicken through a basketball net thingie into a pot....

i should stop watching those videos i think....

tee he he he he!!!

was there a chicken in the power rangers?

or was that just the blue ranger?

Yes the chicken power ranger... He found it difficult to get into the jumpsuit but by God he kicked ass when he evntually managed it!!
    Oh and you can never EVER watch too much of the Muppet Show. On weekdays on TG4 at 5.30. Great stuff!!!!:D

I get a christmas card from Hiudi and all at TG4 every year coz i won tickets to a gig from them before hehehe

but yeah back to the subject..... chicken chicken chicken chicken

boc! boc! boc!

damn right!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

The chicken burgers outta Eddie Rockets are amazing!!!!

Anyone remember "the Chicken Song" by Spitting Image

****ing crap!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

"He's not a man, He's a Chicken Boo"

Mmmm I love chicken. Did anyone see on Tonight with Trev McDonald the piece they did about chicken nuggets.

Hmmm chicken nuggets. Havent eaten them since i found something suspiciously like a small finger in it in Mickey d's. Which leads me to the conclusion that a very small man may have fallen into the machine...oh dear.
    :confused:

mebbe i should stop being a vegematarian :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i am also a veggie

i used to love mcd's nuggets tho

tivall do nice chicken nuggets/drumstivks, JNL, if ur looking for them. u can get them in most health food stores.

• Advertisement

nah i tried vegematarian chicken before and i got sick :( not a good thing really

Advertisement