Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn new years gig

Options
  • 10-12-2002 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭

At the music centre, support from Sack and the Vouyers but its 30 blips in!!! 30 I axe ya! There better be free drink and presents for that much cos Turn aint worth that much. (As good and all as they are)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Reckon Voodoo will be a bit better value on the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

who's playing voodoo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

30 europeans? Better get a spoon so you can eat my ass...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭madouva

???

Its a gigsmart night ,
    I know Tokin are for sure , very good and talented band, lead singer Lucy has an amazing voice, well worth checkin out. Ill find out who else is on the line up today and let you guys know.

All the best -
    Trev

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Morn

What else are Sack doing these days apart from supporting Turn at New Years? Anyone know if they've any other (perhaps cheaper!) Dublin gigs in the offing?

FingerMouse have been added to this night.....provided they haven't assasinated one prominant stakeholder in the venue that is haha!

Read all about the band who stir it up with the stars

http://www.gigsmartireland.com/forum/philboard_read.asp?id=2078

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

hmmm any other ideas for new years i'm not paying 30euro for turn,
    or 30 euro for damien rice...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

The hitchin' post/the hitcher/the hitch/the ditch in leixlip is always a good laugh....
    you could do what we do and stand outside laughing at all the people who would rather spend their new years in a flea infested hole surrounded by 3rd years with fake IDs or their brothers gym card as they try and convince the bouncer that ...

"of course you have to be over 18 to join this gym!!!"

or when the bouncer tells them they look 12

"im not ****in 12 im 16!.....****e!"

Advertisement