Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TBMC last night (monday)

Options
  • 10-12-2002 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

oh god. what the hell happened last night? putting me in a place where pints of heineken are 2 euro is really bad idea. i remember getting there to discover the band i wanted to see had already played (dollar short), then seeing some band with an ian brown-alike singer. for some reason i ended up backstage with them, god i wish i knew why.

sandi, did i see you there? i have a sinking feeling i did, and made an idiot of myself. oh, my brain.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Alright Beretta! Yes you did see me there. You were talking to me! Your state was one of extreme intoxication...as was mine when I left the TBMC at 4am! We had a mad party backstage after the gig, which was amazing. Haven't had that much fun for a while. Cheers for anyone who's reading this for coming (if you actually came of course!) Niall B, you were there weren't you? If you were, what did you think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

im on antibiotics.

could'nt go cause my throat is inflamed

sounds like you had a good time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

aww Rags, ya poor thing. It was indeed a great night and a lot of fun was had. We should be organising more over the coming months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

i've been getting hideous flashbacks since monday night's mayhem. sudden vivid rememberances of things i did... oh, mercy. if you were one of the people down the back of the TBMC that i was blabbering to about my ass, i do apologise. i'm sure you know who you are. good god damn. no more beer. till the phundraiser. then after that, no more beer!

who was that band with the ian brown-alike singer, anyway? i vaguely remember insulting them backstage, though i'm sure i didn't mean to. in fact, i know i really didn't mean to. but i think i did. sigh...

Advertisement