Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixed Line SMS stalls

Options
  • 10-12-2002 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭

See Here , could be months befoe them shiny new dect fones actually do what they are supposed to .

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

We've got one here and it's still working. Have they yet to disable it or have Eircom rapidly agreed to enable others to use their service?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

We've got one here and it's still working. Have they yet to disable it or have Eircom rapidly agreed to enable others to use their service?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by fatherdougalmag

It'spossible that they have to sop marketing /selling the service, but existing customers are allowed to continue usin the service

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

I can send but I can't receive on mine

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's still be advertised, saw it earlier today on TV

• Advertisement
Advertisement