Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whatever happened

• 10-12-2002 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

to those cunning little stars beside all options in each dropdown, that let you know the msot recent posts since your last visit - kinda like what is in the Subbed dropdown but site wide?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Theres a fiarly good excuse for that... something like the load the little stars where putting on the CPU was too much.

Dunno, could have been the admins talking bollox again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

ah bubbles, have you been at Lucutus' private stash again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Ph3n0m
    ah bubbles, have you been at Lucutus' private stash again

I keep it in a safer place now...

/me pats crotch

...and yes, yes he has...

/me curls up in the bottom of the shower with a wire brush, slowly rocking back and forth, sobbing...

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

now that is just plain disturbing - that stash used to be mine and I hid in a similar place (Note to self: go to proctologists for check up)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

I thought you kept it in your body Lucutus.. I assumed that because DeVore told me you bruised his very nice and tender penis last week when you where working late...

And theres only one place his penis can be at times like that...

• Advertisement
Advertisement