Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carol singing in aid of dublin simon community

Options
  • 10-12-2002 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

right..so heres the deal...me+school friends are gonna be carol singing for the Simon Community on college green (in front of the Bank of Ireland) this Thursday from about 10-4. please feel free to drop by, point and laugh..or even give us sum money ;)

-->nikki

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

is this with the d.s.s.c?

i used to do that

im house-sitting this morning tho, id love to go in asnd aupposrt, but cant, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

if d.s.s.c. stands for dublin..something...simon comunity then yeh. dont worry bout it..we pulled it off and managed to raise €1092.95 !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Impressive!! Fair play to yis!!

i have a lot to thank the swedes for, 2 swedish girls came up to us, and gave us €40 each...i dont think they understood our currency..

d s s c= dublin secondary school girl's choir

i was in it in days gone by

• Advertisement

nah it was just me and sum about 30 other friends..trust me, we wre far off being a proper choir..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

hey,
    i saw yous yesterday, singing like crazy people, very hysteric. i walked by and someone jumped at me all frantic like. and when I walked back a few minutes later after getting change, you were gone!

*gasp*

i made a donation to some other charity though.
    yeah!

oh, and in Sweden they use the Euro. ;)

was the person who jumped out in front of u wearing tinsel round their neck with a fluffy santa hat? if so..twas me..if not..twas a friend :) thx for the thought anyways :D

they dont use the euro in sweden do they?i was told they didnt...

i dont think they do use the euro in sweden, coz i asked 2 swedish girls i worked with and i remember them telling me they didnt

Advertisement