Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless/Radio Jacks?

• 10-12-2002 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

I'm interested in getting wireless pickups for guitars and mics for all sorts of free-moving goodness. Any ideas? They're sh1t expensive aren't they?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I have also put this on my wish-list, but yes, they are bloody expensive... for guitars anyway. The ones I have seen seem to be in the $250 range or more! Bloody pain in the ass!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Music Maker sell one for 225 euro real neat little thing too..the sender itself it only about 3 inches long and will fit about 99% of guitars id say..im picking one up myself for christmas..pain in the ass to be honest as i have on thats worth 450 old irish.. it just needs the ariel sorted..which has worked out to be a unbelievable pain in the head..not even worth talking about..plus the senders missing..never trust anyone with your gear is the lesson here.. :/

NeM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I got a wireless system for my guitar from www.thomann.de for 118€ and its excellent,
    http://www.netzmarkt.de/thomann/thoiw6_artikel-148250.html

Advertisement