Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If we didn't have crucifixion, this country would be in a right bloody mess...

Options
  • 11-12-2002 3:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

Ok, i admit it, its a con. I am dishonest p.r.i.c.k.

'I died in a movie' is the debut EP from THE 66 ELECTRIC and is available from:

Road Records
    Tower Records
    Freebird Records
    Music City, Rathmines

It contains 'The brown bear' a song you may, or may not have heard on Phantom as well as 'we' 'pilot song' 'out of frustration (live)' and 'i died in a movie'.

we are really working our balls off to make this EP a success so if you like what you have heard or maybe feel like trying something new (hey, everyone experiments in college) you can pick it up at any of those chuffing excellent music stores.

this thread will most likely drop like a stone but i am a tryer...

be well

66e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

i have heard alot of good things about you guys, is there anywhere i could download stuff (if i like it i promise to buy the ep), or maybe you're playing somewhere soon? i get payed on friday, so i could afford it ...

good luck with the ep, btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 THE BEGTETS

yeh will defo by dat 1. herd u guys wer gr8t. mega!! saw u guys in de lizard in navan, u rokt my wurld. keep up de gud wurk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

the66electric.com hasn't yet got downloads up yet but you could always txt phantom and request a tune if you want. 'the brown bear' would be sort of a single from the Ep at the moment. It doesn't represent us entirely but its a colour.

be well

66e

PS Begtets, i think i remember you. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

o sleep

as an apologi for being such a lazy bitch i shall record u the 66e stuff i have

im on my 3rd tape now

im sorry

im sorry im so slow

i *will* do it at some atage i promise-im off college now i ahve no excuse

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

have to say i saw u's at the TBMC and u's were pretty poor actually.........................

..................hahaha only joking loved the gig (polar were great supporting aswell) and then i bought the EP and i love that even more the live version of "out of frustration" is amazing really really good i recommend it to everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Deep down, in a part of my soul that no man should see, i agreed with the first part of that...

66e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

well u should lock that part away and say "keep it down in there im making brilliant music up here"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

agreed

Advertisement