Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phpnuke

Options
  • 11-12-2002 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

I've set one up but am wondering are there any good hacks for it to customise it? Also, are there any better scripts than phpnuke? I'm thinking of possibly integrating a chatroom into it.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Check google.com I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

www.postnuke.com is along the same lines as php nuke.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I've lost contact with PhpNuke, but I know that there are loads of extensions/addons for PostNuke. You can also find quite a few listed on Hotscripts under the relevant section...

As for chatrooms. I remember seeing an addon for POstNuke at some stage, though I'd be stuck to say where.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Didn't postnuke have a huge developer exodus a few months ago? Not sure how well it's progressing...

The original devs code-forked and set up Xaraya - might be worth a look if/when they finish it.

Advertisement