Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player wanted

Options
  • 11-12-2002 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hello. We have lost our bassist. We need a new one. The website is www.geocities.com/illfateonline
    the bassist must genuinely like music and not just want to be in a band to be cool. Jumping around on stage is widely welcomed. Must have a sense of humor!

cheers BK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 illfate

by the way our email is
    illfateonline@hotmail.com

slater!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Originally posted by illfate
    Hello. We have lost our bassist.

And how are all the bassists out there supposed to know that you don't have some Spinal Tap drummer thing going on? i.e. your bassists spantaneously combust from time to time. Is this the first bassist you've lost? Can you really guarantee the safety of the next bassist?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Everybody knows Stumpy Joe is in hiding, somwhere in asia I'm told.

He was the Thamsmen best drummer but just never fit the spinal tap image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

We toured the world; the world and elsewhere.

one of those films just bursting with quotable quotes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 illfate

No it's only the second bassist we've lost over 3 years. Don't be afraid, bassists...
    Come into my gingerbread metal band...
    MOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

www.geocities.com/illfateonline

• Advertisement
Advertisement