Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Fiction

Options
  • 11-12-2002 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

I seen this when I in first year (4yrs ago)
    stil funny(ish)

The Scene: John Travolta and Samuel L. Jackson sitting in car talking
    (Pulp Fiction music fades off...)

S: Ok, so tell me again about the Corkonians

J: Whaddya wanna know?

S: Beastiality is legal there right?

J: Yeah, its legal but it ain't a 100% legal. I mean you can't just walk into a field, pick up a sheep and start pumpin' away. They want you to shag sheep in your home or certain designated places.

S: And those are valleys?

J: Ok, it breaks down like this: its legal to buy a sheep, its legal to own a sheep and if you're a farmer its legal to sell or loan sheep, its ILLEGAL to **** sheep in public but...but...but that doesn't matter 'cos, getta loada this, the police in Cork are too stupid to notice you've got a sheep hanging off your dick. I mean that's the intellect the police in Cork DON'T have.

S: Arrr man. I'm not goin', that's all there is too it, I'm never ****in' goin'.

J: Nah man, you'd hate it the most. But do know what the funniest thing about Cork is?

S: What?

J: Its the little differences, I mean they got the same kinda people over there as we got here, but there they're a little different.

S: Example.

J: Ok. You can walk into a Movie theatre in Cork city and order a lump of manure, and I'm not talkin' about no paper cup, I'm talkin' about a LUMP of manure. And in Middleton you can buy manure in MacDonalds. Do you know what they call a 1/4 pounder with cheese in Cork?

S: They don't call it a 1/4 pounder with cheese?

J: Nah man, they don't have fractions, they wouldn't know what the **** a 1/4 pounder is.

S: So whadda they call it?

J: A (assumes Cork accent) -Hang end Cheese Sangwhichch-.

S: A Hang end Cheese Sandwichch?

J: That's right.

S: And whadda they call a Big Mac?

J: A Big Macs a Big Mac but there they call it a Big Mecc liiiiike(accent again).

S: (immitating accent badly) A Bich Mechch liiiike?

J: Ha ha ha

S: Whadda they call a Whopper?

J: I don't know, I didn't go into Burger King....... Do you know what they put on French Fries in middleton instead of ketch-up?

S: What?

J: Manure.

S: Arrr man...

J: I,ve seen 'um do it man, they ****in' drown 'um in that ****.

Advertisement