Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake 2 Mision Packs....

Options
  • 11-12-2002 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this seems like a double post, I originally posted it to the Classifieds/Wanted forum but had no replies. So feel free to delete if you don't want it here. However, I am looking to get my hands on the two Quake 2 mission packs, and cannot find them anywhere. I am sure they are out of production, however someone might have them and be willing to part with them Anyone?
    Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I think I read that quake2 is available to buy via downloading now in the past week.. maybe the mission packs are also? try the website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

while someone is talking about q2 i thought id bring this up
    q2 was the first online game i played and i still think its excelent but havent played it in months i used to play on barrysworld duel servers but i dont know the ip for them anymore and i think they are empty most time anyway
    so would anyone be interested in playing a few q2 qual games with me ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Barrysworld servers aren't public anymore... you have to pay for a subscription in order to use them. If you're looking for q2 duels, you might find some people in #quake.ie, I dont think theres many people still playing q2 but saik or Rasta or Beast or someone might give you a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I baught a q2 mission pack called Zero for 1 quid in a pound shop a few years back and it was great i still have it! If you are ever in the blanch area i could meet up with you in the center and i`ll give you the game gratus, i couldent be arsed posting the bloody thing!

Or if you can make it along to the darkside lan in febuarry i`ll give it to you then, and then the price will be a a q2 duel!

Im sure you can aford that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

yeah ill give you a few games over christmas

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

good stuff nicky do u ever go on irc? if not what chat program do u use?(msn,yahoo etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

none really, ill go onto irc over christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

go in to the challel #boards.ie or #darkside.ie and you will find me there a fair bit and itll give you a game! though i may be in work at the time so i may not be able to play with you but i will be around at home a bit too so ya never know!

Advertisement