Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guess will this work

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by yellum
    **** him. Demand it back. Thats theft ! He does not have a right to do anything with your property. He doesn't have the rights to search your stuff as far as I know. In fact during personal time I'm sure you have the right to use a mobile otherwise your rights to express yourself freely are being witheld. I wonder is communication an essential right.

Look at who never went to boarding school!

It's housemaster rules man regardless of basic human rights.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

pfft, whats with boarding schools over in ireland anyway? why not just goto normal schools like the rest of the world *

* the whole world being scotland :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,474 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Big Chief
    pfft, whats with boarding schools over in ireland anyway? why not just goto normal schools like the rest of the world
    What if your parents are posted overseas by their employer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Or if you'd rather not go to school with commoners?

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Durden

My house master is "in loco parentis", therefore has the powers of a legal guardian, therefore can confiscate ANYTHING he feels is unsuitable. oh and i have it back, had it back then, but left it at home. I go to boarding school cause the local school is just... no, never... uhhg

• Advertisement
Advertisement