Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extigy Hacks

• 12-12-2002 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know whether its possible to use the remote on the Extigy to control Winamp ? Is there any third party software out there that you can use for the extigy remote besides the bloat Creative software ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I tried that on the Audigy Platinum which has a remote too. There's an option in the software to allow other programs to use it to (like a little list where you add them).

I don't know if it's the same for this card though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You can add applications to a list of 3rd party applications that you want to control with the remote control in Creative RemoteCenter - I added PowerDVD for example and it works grand. Haven't tried WinAmp as yet, but as far as I know it works too. Will try it this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

DOH !

I should really RTFM

Advertisement