Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Friday!!!!!

Options
  • 12-12-2002 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

ok so its tomorrow...so theres not a lot of time left to plug this gig...its gonna be better than good its gonna be better than rocking!!!
    sundogs, murder of crows, violent*sky, meridian line
    5 euro in and papa lazaru's on after...theres a drinks promo aswell as far as i know....you know you wanna!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gary D

Sorry but the meridian line cant play this gig unfortunately, but im sure there will be a more than fitting replacement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

UINITS! I have my work dooo, but will catch you guys in th eclud after 1-ish

By the way you guys better keep a disc for me!!!!!!!
    G'luk ya legends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Opps forgot can you guys confirm the 21st in DA2??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

im afraid i have a family gathering on down the country so i wont be able to do it....ive made my apologies to trev already but im sure i can do something to add to the funds!!!! its a worty cause in the end....anyway ill see you in voodoo tomorrow hopefully!!!!! ciaran

Advertisement