Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas Exams

• 12-12-2002 11:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

So.

Am I the only person to be inflicted by these? And to a lesser extent the continuous assesment that goes on the year round.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

well in a poll of you and me, yes you are the only one inflicted with them. Mine are in May and May only. Plenty of Continous Assessment along the way though. Good Luck and hope you have a good christmas regardless.

Roxy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

IT-Tallght have them in the start of January. :(

*me whimpers*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Letterkenny I.T. have the auld xmas exams all next week and the feckin continous assessment throws up a class test or new project every week. Annoying but its nice to make up say 15% of your overall marks before you even sit a summer exam.

Farlz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I have one single exam next tuesday. Means I now only have 9 instead of ten next summer :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

I got em, I'll do em then ill drunk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Some courses here in carlow IT have xmas exams, some don't. Mine doesn't :)

I do have year-round continuous assessments plus the evil may exams though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

some courses in Limerick IT have them aswell [including me] and i am finished them now so out on the piss till january :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I've four in January (after recently having three mid-terms as well)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jk_Eire

Your not alone......computing in tallaght IT has test in jan and 6 million CA`s in the first feckin semester.....but at least we dont have to remember stuff we covered in september for exams in may:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

Some of the ITs and Universities have their exms around now which is unfortunate- studying over Xmas must be horrible. Mine were before Xmas (WIT), they were hard and I don't think I did very well at all.
    The messy process of getting scripts back and realising how much work I have to do starts now!!! :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement