Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DigiGuide (Software)

• 13-12-2002 11:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

I'm a recent convert to DigiGuide, just wondering does anyone else here use it (I know you do Charles ;)) - you can add practically any TV channel in Ireland/UK/US; hell, you can even have CBS listed under RTE1 if you want :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the trial ran out last monday and im lost without it :( and i dont have €11 on my credit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Funky Phantom

I've been using it a couple of years now, since V4, excellent product be lost without it, its really useful when you get a full handle on it. :cool:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

what's this you're on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Originally posted by Funky Phantom
    I've been using it a couple of years now, since V4, excellent product be lost without it, its really useful when you get a full handle on it. :cool:

N00bie! I've been using it since their version 2, in 1999 which was their public release, (only for a post on usenet wouldn't I know anything about it :D) when I was pleading with them to add Irish channels, which were added in April 2000. I even stuck with it when they went through a difficult spyware phase before v4 was released!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Originally posted by LFCFan
    what's this you're on about?

Digiguide is an offline TV Guide program, and a great schedule planner. It gives more details of programmes compared with a listings magazine like the RTÉ Guide and supports, as Cloud said, over 200 channels, including the US, and from next year, mainland Europe.

There is a 30-day trial, and its costs only €11.50 for the year, think of it as buying 6 or 7 RTÉ Guides for that price, and not a cookery section or knitting pattern in sight! :D

We have discussed this on other threads here before, but I'm never sick of a new one, cos I really think its great. Some recent converts claims are be viewed on these threads here

Enjoy! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement