Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Football

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hagi1513

there will bew more competition in leinster than just Meath,Kildare and Dublin.Laois and Westmeath aren't bad and i think Wexford will surprise a few people,they might even win Leinster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Everyone here has only been mentioning Leinster or Ulster! The Munster Championship last year, i thought was superb, very refreshing seeing tipp take it to cork!
    I hope for more of the same from Munster and Connacht this year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

damm straight...

It would be great to see

Tipp, Sligo, Roscommon, Offaly, longford produce the football their minors have Threatened to do..but alas I think ist not likley

What the co. board done to our minors last year was sickening, demening, degrading and sheer fu*ckin brazen.

the minors were promised a training session in semple stadium before the qualifier vs Kerry only to fing they could not use the facilities when they got there and had to use nearby dr morris park.

When they arrived at Morris pk they then had to wait for ages until they could use the pitch and only got 20 minutes overall training time on the pitch.

on match day yet the greatest of their insults was to be recieved when they were locked into there dressing room whilst Kerry warmed up on the semple pitch. they had little warmup time. they unsuprisingly were hammered and it is therefore no wonder we have a bad football team.

the manager gave these facts on an investigation into the circumstances surrounding why the players were neglected so badly. he claimed to have hammered his fists off the wall in the dressing room in rage of the injustice.

who could really blame him.

if there is one thing this forum sets out to achieve it is that we will voice our complaints in what is becoming a farce with the gaa
    co. boards.

I hadn’t heard that...yet it doesn’t surprise me one single bit.
    The County boards across Ireland are a corrupt bunch of **** that look after their own interests first, the interests of the people that buy them pints second and finally they set about destroying the clubs, counties and people they don’t like.

Its such a backward organisation it makes a dictatorship look fair.

im sorry to hear what happened to the tipp minors, but you will be happy to hear that rumours of young football talent in Tipp and how tipp will one day be a football super power are out there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Their minor hurlers are pretty fair as well if I remember correctly. Was it last year they played Clare off the pitch before going out to Galway in the end?

I think the dublin minor hurlers are fairly good.

Seriously If the dubs can just get a good run in the All Ireland I think you will see a huge increase in Dublin hurling and eventually we will be bigger and better than Kilkenny

muahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

i havent been on boards for a while now but hey im back!!xoxox. conor was joknig about that mod comment alany because iwas thee with him!:D i must say your doing an excelletn job...for a dubliner..lol

how long has this thread been going now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

not long enough

You'll never be bigger than Kilkenny, never!!!
    Whats the deal with the north/south Dublin split? Is that gonna go ahead?

• Advertisement

Thanks for the complament Brew.

As for that north/south side thing, I dont think will will happen...I would eb a supporter of it but there is too much politics in Dublin GAA to ever get something like that off the ground.

one day...one glorious day dublin senior hurlers will beat Kilkenny
    Im preditcting 2010 All Ireland ..not so far away !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

id go for 2076

I was think the dublin senior hurlers might beat Kilkenny minor hurlers by then actually :D

do i detect a hint of sarcasm?

We will stuff them in the Walsh Cup Final! Haha

Damm straight !

maybe they wont put out the strongest side....C'mon the Dubs !

Alany - Come on you know that you're not gonna win any hurling trophies this year, i suggest you stick to football until you win something (without having to resort to cheating)!

Whats wrong with Cheating ?

Oh I see ..another silly referance to 95....get over it connor
    you must get past this....

And the Dubs could beat Kilkenny...stranger things happen at sea

My hole..the Dublin hurling team wudnt smell a slither against Kilkenny.lol.although i suppose the same could be said for Tyone if we played Dublin...how many clubs in Tyrone play hurling conor? Dungannon.......?

yeah... C'mon the dubs !

Actually I reckon the dubs are the 4th best hurling county in Leinster. Only The cats, wexford and offaly would I rate higher

we are also better than everyone in Ulster bar Antrim
    and better than everyone in connaught bar Gallimh

I admit the only hurlers we could beat in munster are kerry

wait what province are clare in ? Its munster isnt it ?

anywho I rate dublin about 10th or 11th in the pecking order

• Advertisement

My hole..the Dublin hurling team wudnt smell a slither against Kilkenny

Don't you mean Slíotar? I would say we would give Antirm a good run for their money in the Hurling Alany. Remember it is not so long since Down were Ulster Champs and I know we could beat them.

well sorry,your forgetting im from Northern Ireland and have very poor grammar:D
    but i sit corrected

yeah you sit there in your corrected .

C'mon the dubs..Jesus..Im actually starting to think we could beat Kilkenny. I've got my hopes up now...

If a gang of rowdy Dubs were to go to KK on a stag night and accidentally injure DJ, Henry Shefflin and three or four other key players, we might have a chance.

any palns for the weekend Waylander ?

Did I tell you about my new baseball bat..It has nails on one side and broken glass on the other.....

Didnt DJ get attacked outside a night club before ? from what i remember some mountain man jumped on his head and nearly killed him.

That wasn't DJ it was another player called PJ Delany ( I think ) was jumped by a Tipperary guy. That was about three years ago now, and Delany has not pulled on a KK jersy again. That was far too drastic. I was just thinking of kicking him in the ankle so he cant play for a couple of weeks or something.

I think there's 6 or so! Dungannon, Carrickmore, Killyclogher, Omagh, Strabane, and Dromore!

Dj, Pj, Jp,....Jesus...How am i expected to keep with that ?

Get a NAME !

Yeah I remember the Delaney incident now.
    Kicking him in the ankle wont be enough..we will have to kick him in both ankles and wrists.

Maybe his magic powers are all in that glove he wears. We should rob that! We can do robbing we're from Dublin!

• Advertisement

I reckon we can sell it back to him for a tidy profit too.

You can take the boy outta of tallaght...But you cant make him obey the Law ( or the Fukin pigs as we call them)

Advertisement