Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Ireland Football

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

We will stuff them in the Walsh Cup Final! Haha

Don't say I didn't tell you we would win this. I am the man! Should put my money where my mouth was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

I dread to think were your mouth is now.....!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Originally posted by Alany
    yeah you sit there in your corrected .

C'mon the dubs..Jesus..Im actually starting to think we could beat Kilkenny. I've got my hopes up now...

WoooooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    For the next 20 years anytime anyone menchons hurling and kilkenny they will be remeined of the day I watched the dubs stuff them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a weekly reminder that the dubs stuffed kilkenny...oddly enough this is in a Football thread...go figure

Sorry Alany, I am not sure I caught that. Who was it the Dubs stuffed in a Hurling Final?

• Advertisement

Oh Jayzus did you here that crap by the kilkenny mananger at the launch of the NHL ..saying that they were a littly resut after celabrating so hard and thats why they lost...Bollox to that.

They trashed all other opisition to get to the final then they lost to a fitter more determined Dublin side.

So to recap :

The Dubs stuffed All Ireland chumps Kilkenny
    (im sure I ment to type Champs there)

here here!

I will congradulate(your congradualted) and will do the same again only if you can beat Tyrone in the football once more this season...in fact ill say anything you want on any thread...deal??

Deal but that means Tyrone will either have to come through the playoffs or Ulster to meet Dublin again. That might not happen. If this is the case we should consider this worse then losing to the Dubs and the deal should still stand.

In the extreme case..which is Tyrone get beat in ulster, we could stil face you in the play offs!!!!!

But the deal was....
    will do the same again only if you can beat Tyrone in the football once more this season...in fact ill say anything you want on any thread

which means there is no bet/deal if we dont play each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Darkillion

100th post in this topic!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Im_not_french

KingConor you only wish Tyrone could win the All-Ireland. You boys can only do it in the league but where has that ever brought you? Obviously the pressure of championship is too much for Tyrone can handle. For the All-Ireland- prob a Dublin and Armagh final and Dublin will win it. H8 2 admit it but Derry have no chance beyond the Tyrone game this year:(

You are truly a bastard KingConor. Thanks for "seriously" registering me:mad:

KingConor you only wish Tyrone could win the All-Ireland. You boys can only do it in the league but where has that ever brought you? Obviously the pressure of championship is too much for Tyrone can handle. For the All-Ireland- prob a Dublin and Armagh final and Dublin will win it. H8 2 admit it but Derry have no chance beyond the Tyrone game this year

means.....

KingConor que vous souhaitez seulement Tyrone pourrait gagner l'Tout-Irlande. Vous les garçons peuvent seulement le faire dans la ligue mais où a que jamais apporté vous? Évidemment la pression du championnat est trop pour Tyrone peut manipuler. Pour le prob de l'Tout-Irlande Dublin et finale et Dublin d'Armagh le gagneront. H8 2 l'admettent mais Derry n'ont aucune chance au delà du jeu de Tyrone cette année

i dont know whats going on here but It has nothing to do with GAA or Football

....which makes it even funnier.

le prob de l'Tout-Irlande Dublin et finale . i love those crazy frenchies

I rate this a five star thread..

except for my comments, most of Iornbrews, the best part of connors and all of waylanders this is high qulaity stuff.

Alany I take exception to that. This is a five page thread and I have probably contributed about 20 times in those five pages. I must have made at least one interesting, or factually correct point in all those posts. I blame thos Tyrone guys who apparently should have more All Ireland Championships under their belt than Kerry, but unfortunately due to a wide spectrum of reasons, including cheating Dubs etc, have yet to win their first final!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

Frenchie, you know we're gonna win it some day, then we'll have some fun!
    Allez les blanc!!
    Oh, by the way, Derry were the biggest underachivers ever!! 1 all ireland, with THAT team?

I agree but enuf with the french
    That Derry team was unbelieveable and should have won it in 94 and to be honest despite the fact i thin k derry/tyrone will be a close game this year it'll be a long while b4 derry win another one. even after this years great minor acheivement i'm sure u'll agree dat minor football and senior football are a lot different and if derry and meath minors were to meet again at senior with same stratin 15 meath wud beat dem cause they r far bigger, stronger and typical meath team that just stop the opponents playin football

Good point about meath, spoilers, i hate meath, even more so than i hate dublin!
    They kicked us off the park in '96, sorry to be a whingebag, but they did!
    The point about the minors, tyrone have won several mnor & u21 titles in the past few years, with little to show for it a senior level! Derry did the same in '95, good young promising team, what happened?
    Oh aye, what ever happened to that class wee laois team does anyone know?

hmmm, stop your whinging.lol...tbh i think that it wasnt really Meaths fault,its been their style of football for as long as ive watched them play...and i love it!!!!

HARD HITTING FOOTBALL...grr

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Oh aye, what ever happened to that class wee laois team does anyone know

**** manager who couldn't bring in the minors into the senior level..till now.

A lot of those minors didn't make it the senior grade unfortunatly.

The same as the great U21 team we had a few years ago.
    ****ed up big time against Kerry that year.

At last tho, Micko is just easing in the new players [Miller, Clancy] and things are lookign up for Laois football.

Pity about the point dropped today again Down. pfft

Ah well, don't worry about it, your no where near the worst county in leinster, there's carlow and ummm... well, you get the idea :p:D

Originally posted by kingconor
    Ah well, don't worry about it, your no where near the worst county in leinster, there's carlow and ummm... well, you get the idea :p:D

Wicklow, Carlow, Dublin, Meath, Offaly, Wexford, Kildare...so on and so forth. :p

Leinster football isn't as good as it was.

sure Laois are the ONLY Leinster side with an outside shot of winning SaM this year.

Winner is gonna come from on o the other Provences.

Kam...

Your a mentalist....You watch...The Dubs will be super this summer

Laois ...pft

Originally posted by Alany
    Kam...

Your a mentalist....You watch...The Dubs will be super this summer

rofl.
    oh god alany...you do enjoy making me laugh!

/me begins to incite revolt to GAA board merged with humour :D

Yeh, these Dubs with their crazy ideas of winning sam, theres only 1 place that Sam is coming home to this year and it his sometimes Known as Tyrone.

other times its know as the arse end of no where, hell, **** hole, Irelands arm pit, the list is endless..

Kam.. The Dubs will win the SAM and if they dont ( unlikley)

Laois will be distant memories of weaker counties that were dismissed twice by better teams.

och poor laois

Fancy that, Laois folk getting mouthy. Never thought I would see the day. Alany I think they should receive temporary bans till they come to their senses!

yeah I was thinking along those lines...

Im taking it under advisement

• Advertisement

who did you ask for advice?

By the way i had that bit set up where i said...
    and it his sometimes Known as Tyrone

...as i new that you would start the name calling again...how low are you gonna go...?

Advertisement