Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair - Grrrrrr.

• 13-12-2002 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭

[RANT]
    I am sitting in the airport right now 5 hours after I tried to check in for a Ryanair flight to brussels. I gave the girl my passport, she looked at it then walked off to "talk to a supervisor a min"
    She came back then and said I couldn't board the flight, "Why?" I asked, confused.
    She said that because there was an air bubble between the plastic and my photo/details in my passport it could be a forgery.
    I got a supervisor, she said the same. I have just been into the passport office - spent an hour getting an emergency passport (€19){no air bubbles}
    So I came back to Ryanair as they previously said they would get my onto a later flight. Girl says Standby for next flight and definately on flight at 7.10 - some 10 hours after i tried to check in.
    On top of the rest - the ****ers Charge me €60 euro for changing the flight - including busfair into town etc - total cost of today is the guts of 100 euro (I talked to my cousin also who works for air lingus and he said the original passport was grand.)
    I am rightly pissed off as it was 100 euro i can ill afford on the first day of my holiday, gonna have to keep a tight reign on things for the rest of my holiday. Bottom line - Ryanair have ruined my holiday. I hate them - They ****. I'm never using them again.
    [/RANT]
    Anyone else have bad experiences with them?

Ryanair, poodle's privates or camels toe? 156 votes

Ryanair rule they're cheap
    0% 0 votes
    Ryanair are crooked bastards
    19% 30 votes
    Stop complaining you got your ticket cheap.
    23% 37 votes
    Atari Jaguar?
    57% 89 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

I hate the dirty bastards, they screwed me for 250 Euros for a one way flight from London to Dublin when i told them i really needed to get home, if i didnt have my credit card on me , i would still be there.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

How much would Aer Lingus have cost for the return journey? About the same??

You should realise that they can offer cheap fares but part of the condition is you travel within a certain set time, that way they have control of numbers of seats and certain other conditions... to deviate from that.. even if its not your fault can cause them expense too and upsets the balence of the force hehe.. Something like that i would imagine... It might be cheaper to just book a seperate one way flight back home and not tell them... That way all the rules are reset!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Atari Jaguar? Did anybody ever actually buy one of those? Were they even any good?(even with the cd andd on)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

fisty,

What did the passport office have to say?

By rights you should have a case against either the passport office or against Ryanair.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

If you had a case against Ryanair, they'd probably send it to Sweden, then blow it up when you didn't claim it.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Don1
    Atari Jaguar? Did anybody ever actually buy one of those? Were they even any good?(even with the cd andd on)

Oh dear i smell a NooB
    Do a little research in the search box... Atari Jaguar is a.. eh myth and used as misc in polls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

No need to get smart. I know I'm a NooB. It even says so under my name!!

hehe

Think of it like this...

"Unfortunaltly No one can be told what Atari Jaguar is, you have to see it for yourself!"

atarijaguar.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭lynchie

I had a friend who was refused entry on a Ryanair flight to the UK before beacuse his passport got wet and a small part of the text had become discoloured - it was still legible. Kicked up stink with the supervisor and about 3 other people but they wouldnt let him on. The garda and the passport office said the passport was ok. Worst about this was the fact that it was a flight to the UK when a passport is not required, only photo id. In the end, went down to aerlingus, bought a ticket without needing to show id and ended up in the UK before our flight as ours was delayed!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

... because they are completely inflexible about *anything* and will screw you over if you don't follow their rules exactly.

However, for those very same reasons, I have been able to afford 7 trips with them in the last year, and my girlfriend the same, something we'd never be able to do if AerLingus were the only carrier on the route. In fact, it's safe to say that our relationship would have been doomed from the start without them.

Instead, luckily, it's not costing me much more to fly over to Bristol (roughly 70yoyos on avg for the round trip) than it would cost me to have the priviledge of standing for the majority of a train journey to my parents place in Mayo (it cost me ~39yoyos return last time, and that was *before* the price hike).

So lets put things in perspective.

Ryanair are a cheapo budget airline. They cut costs at every edge of their business. In a low margin business sometimes a customer can get screwed over, and that sucks, particularly when it's you. Of the ~28 or so flights either of us have taken in the last year, I'd say that 4, possibly 5 have been later than 10 minutes to board, and less than that to land. So they're not doing too bad a job. They have their niche, and serve it well.

Give them their own terminal, I say. Let them reduce the fees and taxes part of the deal so that I don't have a minimum of 32yoyos regardless of cost of my seat.

If you have a mad important, *must make*, vital business meeting, then perhaps you might consider paying for a carrier who can provide a more flexible service. Otherwise, just fly Ryanair, and take the bad with the good.

Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Funny, once I was flying from London to Dublin and as I got to the checkout. Realised that I had forgotten to bring my real ID. I just gave them my fake ID and they still accepted it! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

You deserve everything you get for going to brussels tbh

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am flying with them next friday to Brussels too they better not try any of that crap again!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

When I was coming back from london once, I got into the airport about 20 minutes before the flight was due to go off, and I wasn't allowed to check in. I mean, 20 fecking minutes? There was no fecking queue or anything, I could've walked no fuss, and even had time to look at the magazines for a few minutes... Had to fecking spend the night in the aiport, and pay extra for the ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Hehe, some funny stories :)

If you fly with them you should be well aware that the airport you land at could be tens of miles from the actual named destination, take "Paris-Beauvais" for example - it's 2 sheds and a tent, miles from anywhere, more than an hours drive north of Paris.

DevWhore (if that is your real name), sorry, but you won't find much sympathy here. Have you ever flown Aer Lingus to Frankfurt? I have, and it's a hell of a lot more expensive than Ryanair. To be honest, my real destination was Darmstadt, about 45 mins from Frankfurt. I'm not sure where Ryanair puts you, but if I was real lucky I might even be closer to my final destination :)

I suggest to the original poster, Fisty, that he is mistaken when he says:
    I'm never using them again

<sarcasm>Sure.</sarcasm> Until the next time you want to go to $EUROPEAN_DESTINATION and do a price comparison with Aer Lingus. :)

Al.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bombidol
    I hate the dirty bastards, they screwed me for 250 Euros for a one way flight from London to Dublin when i told them i really needed to get home, if i didnt have my credit card on me , i would still be there.:mad:

You could have gotten the overnight bus back for 30 euro one way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    When I was coming back from london once, I got into the airport about 20 minutes before the flight was due to go off, and I wasn't allowed to check in. I mean, 20 fecking minutes? There was no fecking queue or anything, I could've walked no fuss, and even had time to look at the magazines for a few minutes... Had to fecking spend the night in the aiport, and pay extra for the ticket.

I think in fairness they do state that check in closes 30 minutes before departure, as do most low faew carriers. This allows them to pull back from the gate on time. Waiting on people causes a delay in pulling back - and they get charged (i think on a per minute basis) for the time they stay at the gate afterwards. Most "normal" airlines will wait - but if you arrive after the stated check in time, they're under no requirement to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Err have you never watched those Airport programs on UTV? Dodgy passports are routinely checked, its not just Ryanair, mostly in the case of Nigerians though it has to be said.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    I think in fairness they do state that check in closes 30 minutes before departure, as do most low faew carriers. This allows them to pull back from the gate on time. Waiting on people causes a delay in pulling back - and they get charged (i think on a per minute basis) for the time they stay at the gate afterwards. Most "normal" airlines will wait - but if you arrive after the stated check in time, they're under no requirement to do so.

It's also because the check-in staff double up as the
    air-hostesses/stewards/pilots/baggage-handlers/cleaners/engineers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Originally posted by fisty
    [RANT]
    I am sitting in the airport right now 5 hours after I tried to check in for a Ryanair flight to brussels. I gave the girl my passport, she looked at it then walked off to "talk to a supervisor a min"
    She came back then and said I couldn't board the flight, "Why?" I asked, confused.
    She said that because there was an air bubble between the plastic and my photo/details in my passport it could be a forgery.
    I got a supervisor, she said the same.

So because you're passport wasn't in order you blame Ryanair?!
    Get a life...

E.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

I was getting on a Ryanair flight to London and I was a bit fed up of hearing the "have you packed your bags your self" line.. So I said the talaban (I don’t really care how its spelled) packed my bags… nothing was done! I really think I should have being searched or arrested or shot at :) a well that’s knock airport for you:)

As for posting on topic, Ryanair were dam right to stop you as if customs in Brussels had seen any fault in your passport they would have had the right to stop you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Maybe its because its 07.15, but [rant] I think you'll find that when you check in it is normally not someone who works for ryanair that checks in your bags, it is normally somone who works for servis-air or another company like that. Also just say someone had been allowed on to the flight with a dodgy passport and crashed the plane I think ryanair would have been more bolloxed. Do you every think that maybe the person checking in your bags had previously let someone on to a flight with an "odd" looking passport and had in turn been absoultly fúcked up the rectum by the supervisiour and as a result checks every bloody passport put in front of them.

I fly ryanair regularly to england, leeds, prestwick, london etc. I have Never had a problem with them, I've flown about 10 times in 2 years. However I flew aerlingus home this christmas, only to depart late, have the oxygen masks drop out of the over head compartment (Before we had left the ground) and then when we were landing (in perfectly calm weather) the pilot decided to bounce the plane off the runway three times.

I think you'll find that in the terms and conditions of flight, Ryanair mentions that damaged passports will not be accepted. Did you offer another form of ID, ie driving license or something else?

Fair enough people have said how they blaged there way onto flights, but take the human factor into it, some people are nice most are just cócks.

Stop bloody píssing and moaning about a bad experience. If you dont like ryanair well then dont fly with them, I'm sure they wont miss your 15 Euro, or whatever the flight cost you.

[/rant]

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by daveirl
    I've flown with them a good couple of times with them now and can't really complain. Sure I wasn't treated great but I wasn't paying much either.

Most of the people bitching here seem to be complaining about Ryanair not bending their rules for them. In fairness. The rules are on the tickets. You can't complain if it's your fuck up
    dam right!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

never had a problum with ryanair, flew from berlin to dublin Via London for the pricely sum of 44€, which really cant be beat....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

And you needed to pull up an almost 20 month old thread to tell us that? :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Some people have too much time on their hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i knew i recognised this thread.

oldposts.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Heppenned to me too when I was coming home from Paris Beauvais. I got there 45 minutes before take off, wouldn't mind but the only reason I was late is cos the airports so hard to get to! Anyway I went up to a check-in desk and she told me that check-in had closed 10 minutes ago. Now as someone said previously Beauvais is literally just a couple of sheds - its not in any way like a big airport. I could see (through glass) all the people sitting in the departure room, they weren't more than 10 metres away from where I was standing! All I would have had to do was walk through 1 door and I would have been there. Instead I had to pay €50 and hang around that shed for 5 hours :mad: I know they have rules, but I reckon its a bit of a money spinner for them, and thats why they enforce it so rigidly. That said I will continue to fly Ryanair, cos I just found flights from London to Rome for 50p each way! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Christ you went deep thread fishing here agent smith...

I think Blondie has a point to some extent but that said, I'd be of the opinion tha 90% of people that have complaints about Ryanair are just whinging because they ****ed up themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

when you arrive late i dont think its as simple for them as letting you walk through to the other passengers, even if they are just sitting in the next room. id imagine its more to do with passenger lists already having been sent to whoever controls these sort of things. although i can imagine how frustrating that must be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

Last week i travelled to London - Wanted to go with CityJet as i figured i would have less hassle than i would with Ryanair – ok, so fair enough arrived late for my flight (no fault of my own) - arrived about 35 min before the flight was to take off and was told that i was to late and the flight boarding was closed - was then directed to the CityJet booking office where the girl was reading the paper and had no interest in helping me or directing me to another company, instead she suggested that she would 'put me on standby for tomorrow mornings flight' (which was 24hours later) I couldn’t believe they had no more flights leaving on a Saturday, but this was the case! Decided to go to a different Airline Ryanair wanted a staggering €215 for one way to Stanstead (PR$cks!!!!) Air France €195 to Heathrow (Business class) and BM wanted €150 to Heathrow (access to Business Class Lounge) – ended going with BM … was very frustrating though….have now learnt my lesson when dealing with LOW cost airlines! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Of course you paid through the nose for it Jo, last minute flights purchased in the airport are always sold at a premium.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Right then...do you really wanna hear a ryanair horror story...

Right i use to have no probs with ryanair. It was usefull since i was studying in england and scarily enough with them it was cheaper to fly to england then to get the train home.

all's great until...

My course advised that i should have a PC in my apartment to do work outside the editing suites. So the next time i was home i packed my PC tower in a suitcase to bring over. Now to ensure the PC wouldnt be damaged i put it in among a few towels secured it tightly and the case itself was quite sturdy.

anyway. I arrive at dublin airport. And according to Ryanair. Just the suitcase a few towals and the pc tower was about 10 kg over their wieght limit. The result being i had to pay 60 euros in overwieght charges. That had me really pissed off.

fly foreward to summer and i was returning. Lucky for me a local band had offered to pay me to produce a music video for them. So i had to bring the PC back. This time i wasnt gonna get caught out with the overcharging by ryanair. I placed the tower in a less *armoured* bag, still covered it in numerous towels and plastic bags to secure it. But the bag was less protected now. Which had me slightly worried. Arriving at Stansted I explained the situation to the woman at the desk and she told me to put it through the fragile duct to ensure it would not be damaged.

all fine there no problems.

I arrive in dublin. After laughing at 3 americans who couldnt figure out if there EU or not (true story) i arrived at baggage claim to find my bag has not arrived. I waited 40 minutes until finally the PC arrived without the bag! It seems someone in Ryanair dublin airport felt that the PC needed to be taken out of the bag. The computer arrived with only a towel hanging off it and the entire front of it smashed in...

total costs to me 300 euros in repair and replacements and the loss of everything on my hard drive...

So of course i complained...I explained that the computer was removed from its bag (which i never got back) without my consent and damaged. Ryanair reply. We take no responsibility for any electronic equipment damaged during our flights.

THEY TOOK OUT OF THE ****ING BAG! HOW MUCH MORE RESPONSIBLE CAN YOU GET!

they ignored my following emails explaining that it was the fault of one of the baggage collectors who removed the computer from the bag. and i now sit with my computer with its new motherboard, cd writer, case and wiped hard drive. My internet is acting wierd since the fall and all in all i am quite pissed off.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Take them to the small claims court. I read about some person who brought them to court over a broken surf board which ryanair said they had no responsibility over, and won. You could use that case as precedent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

They're cheap and they don't bend their rules for ANYONE.

If you don't like it, don't fly with them.

/Kone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I still love ryanair. Flew back from Gatwick last night, was delayed leaving by 25 minutes, due to the crappy weather experienced over the irish sea earlier in the day. I was pissing my self. The Captain, was running up and down the stairs bollocking people at the gate, giving out to people for arriving late, grabbing paper work off Dispatch crew. Fair dues to the guy we landed on time in Dublin. People were telling the hostesses to thank the captain.

Well done again Ryanair.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    <computer story>

in other words, the 60 euro you saved by not going over weight cost you a packet more in damage repair.

i would never bring a comp on as baggage, have you seen the way they treat the bags? and if they scan the bag and see that it's basically just this big hunk of electronics wrapped in minimal disguise of course they are going to open it up to make sure it isn't something more suspicious.

you should have either taken it across on the ferry, couriered it or just brought the drive back and forth and had the shell of a computer in both places, would have saved you a lot of hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

I was on 4 flights with them in the last 10 days and once we even landed 30 mins early. Even the captain was surprised.

Then again the next flight was half an hour late but that is almost to be expected when the plane comes from Dublin these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Lisapeep

You can't expect first class service when you pay for such cheap flights with Ryanair so you just have to get over it and thats that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Trojan wrote:
    ...DevWhore (if that is your real name), sorry, but you won't find much sympathy here. Have you ever flown Aer Lingus to Frankfurt? I have, and it's a hell of a lot more expensive than Ryanair. To be honest, my real destination was Darmstadt, about 45 mins from Frankfurt...
    I've flown in and out of Frankfurt Main with AerLingus for about €200 return. My final destination was also Darmstadt. I have also visited Darmstadt but flying with Ryanair. Trust me, Aer Lingus bring you way closer. Ryanair's idea of Frankfurt isnt even Frankfurt! Its a 3 hour bus journey away from Frankfurt Hbf. Which is the last thing you could want after having to make a stopover in London.

Actually, I have taken this route once the AerLingus way but maybe three or four times with Ryanair. Baxtards are just so goddamn cheap.

Curious, what were ye at in Darmstadt? (I lived there for a while)

edit:

I have to fly with Ryanair next week. I'm really worried bout the weight of my bags. Bricking it actually! When I flew out I was overweight and got charged about €60 all in all. (€30 in Dublin, same in Stanstead). I have managed to get rid of some of my luggage (my bro visited and I sent him home with an extra bag). I think if I am overweight I'm just gonna fu*k out a load of my gear there and then in the airport.

btw, the airport is Friedrichshafen Flughafen. Anybody know it? T'is a shed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

There are some very amusing stories here.

Suffice to say, thanks to my big cheiftec case, I would take my computer on the plane if I had to, but I'd take my hard disks out and keep them as handluggage. Of course, most of the time, I'd just put my computer on a freight service beforehand.

Personally, I never rarely fly Ryanair, because generally Aer Lingus and British Midland are often only 10 or 20 quid more expensive overall, and you'll easily save that on the price of gettting to the airport. Also, easyjet are generally much better anyway, so if Ryanair and esayjet are about the same price I'd always go easyjet.

Its much like accomodation, don't bitch that there's insects in your room if you're only paying 15 quid to stay in a youth hostel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

But sometimes the likes of AerLingus dont actually land close to where you might want to go! Rare, but it happens...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Yeah, bring back fisty!

And lol @ the guy who put a computer in a suitcase...you foolio! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

gobby wrote:
    I have to fly with Ryanair next week. I'm really worried bout the weight of my bags. Bricking it actually! When I flew out I was overweight and got charged about €60 all in all. (€30 in Dublin, same in Stanstead). I have managed to get rid of some of my luggage (my bro visited and I sent him home with an extra bag). I think if I am overweight I'm just gonna fu*k out a load of my gear there and then in the airport.
    Last week both my case and hand luggage were weighed in Stanstaed going to Dublin but coming back to Linz from stanstaed they didn't check as thoroughly and even let through my case which was over the 15kg. Dublin and Linz were also fine with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

BuffyBot wrote:
    Waiting on people causes a delay in pulling back - and they get charged (i think on a per minute basis) for the time they stay at the gate afterwards. Most "normal" airlines will wait - but if you arrive after the stated check in time, they're under no requirement to do so.

More importantly, if the miss an allocated CTOT (slot allocated by the CFMU in Brusells to regulate traffic flows) they *could* face serious delays, and I mean 2 hours+ at times.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Ok- my bitch about Ryanair- is that they quote ridiculous flight times for their flights, so that they can delibertly have amazing statistics for flights arriving on time (note: early is considered ontime). In a sample of 25 consecutive flights between London Stansted and Carcassonne (south of France) the average flight time was 47 minutes shorter than advertised, and the flights landed on average 22 minutes before schedulded (the difference being flights taking off late). Thats an extremely dupliticious manner of having brilliant flight statistics......

Re: Flying to the UK- I go across fairly often, at short notice I find Aerlingus cheaper (+ the 2.75 for the tube to Paddington beats the £15 return for the coach from Stansted)....... Its all relative.

Ignoring my advertising gripe- I have serious issues with a 15 Euro flight costing 79 Euro when taxes and charges are included. What you see, should be what you get.

Ryanair- The Low Fares Airline....... pah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

smccarrick wrote:

Ignoring my advertising gripe- I have serious issues with a 15 Euro flight costing 79 Euro when taxes and charges are included. What you see, should be what you get.

Ryanair- The Low Fares Airline....... pah!

Don't all airlines do it now though?

• Advertisement
Advertisement