Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you want to see Pacino & De Niro in a film together again?

• 13-12-2002 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

They've only done two films together, and in in neither of them are they're faces on screen at the same time (the only time I've seen both their faces on screen at the same time was when they were presenting an oscar together - which was hilarious because they were reading each others lines).

Do you want to see Pacino & De Niro in a film together again? 13 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    84% 11 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    15% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Were the two of them never in the same shot in Heat? (coffee shop scene)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

not if it means having to endure a film as bad as heat again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,982 ✭✭✭ObeyGiant

From Heat:

new1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I enjoyed HEAT, apart from the ****e ending.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

that is excellent obeygiant, I would love to have that blown up and on my wall.
    I love them, they r my 2 fave actors, yes I would love to see them in a kickass film together again.
    I agree about the ending in heat, loved the movie...but all endings cant be happy ones ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by Dusty Claus
    not if it means having to endure a film as bad as heat again.

I'll second that. total yawnfest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by DevWhore
    They've only done two films together,

What was the other one? Im too lazy to imdb it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

GodFather - Part II

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

But it's like it doesnt even count because they dont actually act with each other in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Never fear!

I'm currently writing a script for 'Meet the Parents 3' in which I hope to get Al on board to play Gaylord Fockers uncle. Woooo-hah!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well i like to see them in any film, but together could be great. If it happens again lets hope its better than heat though!

Advertisement