Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need Urgent School Test Help NOW!

• 14-12-2002 12:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Right,after dossing for the last 3 months it is exam time and I have realised I have been asleep most of the classtime since.So here I am on a Friday night sitting in front of the PC desperately in search of help.I need a site which
    Does a good scene by scene guide through Macbeth,as well as character profiles and the like
    Gives help on algebra/complex numbers.God knows why we actually do this sh1te which has absolutely no relevance in the real world but I still need a good mark in it.Every time I get bad test results my dad threatens to get rid of/restrict use of the internet,Playstation 2 and Sky from the house.Thankfully he has never carried out the threat but it keeps me on my toes.
    I did great in the Junior Cert even though I only started studying days before it.Lets hope I can pull it off again.
    God I cant wait until next week is over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

after dossing for the last 3 months

"be this a D i see before me"

just how lazy are you ?

character profiles and the like Gives help on algebra/complex numbers

lol...good luck with finding THAT on the one site.....

Junior Cert

I dont think the same trick will work for the Leaving Cert. Depends on your subjects and level of said subjects. Personally, it takes me AGES to get anything into my head long enough to be repeatable for exams.

Damn infernal attention decifit....hey look a button !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

I find myself in the same predicament havent studied but have paid decent attetion in class so it should all work out in the end!Just wing it and you'll be grand!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Originally posted by orangerooster
    Just wing it and you'll be grand!

Wow, there's a great philosophy for life :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Practical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Thats what ive done up tillnow and its worked out fine just fine!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Maybe taking away the internet, PS2 and Sky would be a good idea. Would you not agree? Get off your ass, drink some alcohol, sleep 12 hours a day. Then get the fuuck on with your work!!

Advertisement