Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gah, where's GLQuake gone?

Options
  • 14-12-2002 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have a decent link to glquake?
    And by-the-by can you use glquake with XP and an Nvidia card? or was glQ only for 3dfx? (haven't played quake since I had a voodoo3 and win98 :/)
    Oh and can you play Quake co-op through a qw server? or is co-op quake just a figment of my twisted imagination? :)
    Gah, haven't done any of this malarky in years tbh :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Im new to qw, but im using this: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~doomgod/

q.exe

and running a winquake

Someone else is sure to help out here as well, or at least point and laff at me ;~)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

And by-the-by can you use glquake with XP and an Nvidia card? or was glQ only for 3dfx? (haven't played quake since I had a voodoo3 and win98 :/)

yes you can.
    Oh and can you play Quake co-op through a qw server?

not afaik.
    or is co-op quake just a figment of my twisted imagination?

nope it does exist...co-op can be played through gl/winquake but not quakeworld.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

The guys that made zquake made up a file that allowed you to play the single player game using qw, not sure if you can play co-op with it though. I think it was buggy as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

hi santa :)

you back on a decent connection again now then? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Originally posted by Big Chief
    hi santa :)

you back on a decent connection again now then? :D
    Nope just setting up a little lan here for chrimbo and need something to play besides UT/Q3... and tbh, I couldn't be arsed reinstalling Halflife... I don't think I could ever rebuild my old config ;)

Thanks for the replies, gg.

• Advertisement
Advertisement