Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need to be helped ....... may u life long and prosper

Options
  • 14-12-2002 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Well im a huge star trek fan right but i dont know where to go to check if my star trek figuer is worth money i was told it was years ago but was never given a price is the anywhere u can go to find out how much star trek valuebles.......

also i want get a trialer for the new star trek movie i have check lots but there all poo ............ so can anyone help meh !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

i hate to dash youre hopes against the rocks but some times things arent worth what people thing. I couldent value it for you as i dont even know what it is and im no expert on those kinda things anyway.

But a mate of mine decided to sell his entire trek Video collection think it was worth thousands and only got 300 for it in the end. That was for every epp of every series 300 tapes plus. He got 1 yoyo per tape. Sad really, but true.

Advertisement