Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What happened to "slydice special !!!"?

• 14-12-2002 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering why it was deleted.
    Too much of an om nyom factor perhaps?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It was probably monty, the iron fist of moderatordom :eek:

(is that a word?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Monty sent me a very polite PM regarding the matter

I was deleted as some of the women on there MAY or MAY NOT have been 17 and even less.

I knew twas a bit risque posting it, but twas nice while it lasted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

wget -rk ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by daveirl
    All of them were fully dressed however, which means that it was still legal.
    Eh, no they weren't - there was at least 2 shots where the women / girls were covering themselves up and another that looked like it was taken without permission as she was getting undressed. Not to mention the beach ones.
    Originally posted by daveirl
    Very dodgy still though!
    You admit it then.

PS Can someone do a similar thread with **women** (or men / sheep / whatever you like)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I think its about time there was a Slydice special for the ladies / and gay and bi guys :)

Stay Tuned

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

gordon waits vehemently in anticipation for a lesbian slydice special thread...

/me stops rubbing hands and thighs...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

haven't you seen the ones where mills and kaids jump in with there contributions of vin diesel :rolleyes:

utter bastards

Originally posted by Slydice
    haven't you seen the ones where mills and kaids jump in with there contributions of vin diesel

Proof that the lads are straight I think. Vin ain't eyecandy. I'll contribute some from my personal collection. :p

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Gordon
    gordon waits vehemently in anticipation for a lesbian slydice special thread...

/me stops rubbing hands and thighs...

Gordo, I think the girls are catered for in the ordinary slydice special :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

!
    Damn and blast ye 56k modem!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*growl*

Keep it legal and tasteful.

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Fascinated as I was with said thread, I was awful suspicious how someone could collect such an array of digital pulchritude.

I did a little digging and the photos all came from some french competition where hot chicks sent in their photo and they got rated from 1-20 in a hot or not kind of way.

So it all seems alright unless they didn't know their picture was being sent in. Which is possible I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

link ? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Originally posted by Gone Shootin
    link ? ;)
    PMed. If anyone else wants to find it it shouldn't be too hard.;)

Advertisement