Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sensible Trainspotting

• 14-12-2002 6:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Take a look at the last game Sensible software ever created for the Amiga:)
    Sensible Trainspotting

*You need WinUAE to play it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

what the **** is that? that cannont have been released as a commercial game? can it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Think of it as being along the same lines as Sensible Moon Soccer and Cannon Soccer. Sensible software taking the piss basically:D
    It may be boring but it's a piece of Amiga History.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,529 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I can't get the UAE to run for some reason, but I imagine this game isn't a patch on the classic Sim Brick. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Originally posted by pickarooney
    I can't get the UAE to run for some reason, but I imagine this game isn't a patch on the classic Sim Brick. :D

Thats a shame your missing out on a classic:) What is this Sim Brick you refer too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yeah win uae died on me when i installed AIAB not sure whats going on with it now!

Logie do yo uever goto lan parties, if you are going to any in the new year i might try to pick youre emulated brain some time. I know Ronan|raven is heading along to the darlside lan in feb but if you are going to that we well expect me to have a few amiga related questions!

I might try a few other things with wineau later on before i ask you any questions as i havent tried all possiablities.

What are sensible software doing now, me wonders!

• Advertisement
Advertisement