Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spam

Options
  • 13-12-1999 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭

Hello.....
    Anyone oot ther?
    hhhhmmmmmmmm
    *thinks*They must have all fu<ked off to da pub again.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

No, i'm here, just waiting for an opportunity to let everyone know of my homosexual love for Andy, and how I want Rory to join us in a sexy threesome. this is the perfect place because no one important ever comes here, except Andy, who is important, and Rory, who I would safely say is the greatest guy who has ever lived. Since Jesus anyway. Even better than Mohammed and Blossom's older brother from the American tv series Blossom. It is because of Glondoor or something, I don't fully understand, but the Pixies play their part too. Anyway, Blossom was good wasn't it? smile.gif
    Oh yeah, I am the finest Championship Manager ever. Man City have never imagined the success I bring them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Mr. Socko

NO-ONE COULD BEAT THE FAME AND GLORY THAT I BROUGHT TO CARDIFF CITY IN CHAMP MANAGER!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 paw

test

Advertisement