Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abuse of Power

• 15-12-2002 5:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Long Live LTM as a Mod in CS forum!

Regards,

Balmark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

There i was, dozing away drunkenly at the pc at 5am this morning and Balmark starts making a comotion in #boards.ie. Due to sheer bordem i followed the link and found a new interpretation for the youth of today. It was inspiring. It was profound. It was shockingly truthfull. It was worthy of a proper use of 'tbh'.

Clearly Balmark was overwhelmed by the sheer genious that overtook him for the few minutes that he wrote this, so in his infinite wisdom decided to retract it all before anyone else could see and admire his work. I feel that i must right this wrong, put right this devious undertaking of the subconscious mind, slay the foul dogs of ignorance and other generally flamboyant things, as im sure you get the point by now.

So, without further a-do, i bring to you the litterary piece of the minute. Stand up, Shagus, pull those shoulders back, push out that chest, for you have made a strong man weep with your truths.
    Greetings,

I'm not too sure where to post this .. but I've been 'kicked/blocked' from the Counter-Strike forum due to the serious lack of sense of humour of one Little.. Tiny.. Boy

If this forum is for that particular Little Tiny Boy alone say so, but I was under the strange impression that others were allowed to post there.

I can assume that the block was put on due to one post being closed due to me having a little fun mocking the 1337 talk .. but I think the Little Tiny Boy in question took serious offense to his way of conversing with the rest of the world being shown as a joke. I can picture his pencil case with scrawlings 'I i5 teh l3373s7' and other such foolishness.

This isn't the reason I think I was blocked though.. I think.. it may have something to do with the post about leaving your sense of humour at the door when you post there. Also to do with my comments on 'Long live oppression!' etc .. I can only guess his rolemodel in life is 'teh l337 4i7l3r' or possibly Stalin. The youth of today.. once they get any 'power' at all .. seem to think they are godlike and are invunerable, but I blame the parents .. I don't blame this Little Tiny Boy after all .. he's only a product of his environment.

Hmm now I think about it, I'm pretty sure that his nick relates to his Mind and not his body. Little Tiny Boy .. yes .. that seems to fit ..

Try not to give moderater access to people who just have alot of posts due to their trolling .. try make it so they actually have an open mind and some common sense ..

Anyhow I look forward to any remarks on what I've said.. whether or not I'll be able to read them is another question .. but all I can do is have my say.

Regards,

Balmark

/me sheds a tear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

Thanks ;)

I thought again after Strat told me to take it down that he might have been right ..

The pre 17year olds might have taken offense in general to my comments.. but hopefully they realise it was just about one particular tiny boy, not the masses of them ;)

Not much else I can do anyhow except rant like the others who will most likely rant on here and laugh and jeer .. but hey .. what would you expect from them :)

If only todays youth weren't so .. unrefined (the word just seems to fit) and had a upbringing.

/me tips his hat.
    Regards,

Balmark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Its close to 6am, I have a very valid point to make, but I feel that if i make it now, I may regret it.

Opinions and suggestions coming soon to an admin board near you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

In all fairness, LTM was really the last person I expected to be let near a moderatorship. And there's no doubt in my mind that he is abusing power. He also got Ops in #fortress.ie, and there's rarely day that goes by that he doesn't kick me and some oh so clever quip about why he's doing it.

Now, I'm not going to be rude and ask "Who's bright idea was it to let him have ops?" or "What were they smoking when they made that choise?" Because he was obviously chosen for a reason, and I can see what he was chosen for, he's a pretty prominent figure in the CS playing community. And I'm not going to spew any unfounded rumours about his conduct, beleive me there's a lot. But I am going to ask this: "How much longer are you going to let LTM keep up with this muppetry?

I know there's a thread moaning about par every other week... So I dont really expect much.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*sigh*

I dont know what happened so if someone would like to inform me please do so...

CS has always been a hive of muppetry unfortunately, caused by a few tossers usually.
    LTM and Kaids were put in place on the suggestion of the members of that community who I felt were serious about its continuation.
    Did I feel doubts about making them mods? Absolutely for reasons they know only too well :)

However, different things happen to different people when they are made mod. There are some people (and I judged the lads to be of that ilk) who shape up and fly right when given a moderatorship.
    Gordon and Amp are two of the best examples of that :)
    (cue the pair of them requesting a kittencake forum now, just to prove a point).

LTM and Kaids have done a lot of actual work in the CS community, running leagues etc and afaics are doing a decent job of keeping CS in check. They arent perfect but then neither are you or I.

AW, irc isnt our sphere of control. Talk to Regi he may be able to help you (and I've warned people before about kicks and bans in #boards.ie).

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. When was the last time you posted on the CS boards, Angelwhore? Right. Thought so. Shut up, you moaning git.

If you didn't act like such a prat on such a regular basis on IRC, you probably wouldn't get kicked from there either. Taking your grievances from another area of the net entirely and moaning about them here is ridiculous.

Balmark, if you have a complaint like this, it might be an idea to make it to an admin or moderator before calling moderators names on the public boards, eh? Frankly I'd have locked that original post as well, because I can't make head nor tail of it and it looks like spammy rubbish. And I'd sure as hell have banned you for proceeding to whinge in such an insulting manner about the moderator in question, rather than doing the vaguely mature thing and sending a PM or email.

You can bleat your heart out about Par, but frankly I know which one of you is acting like a small child throwing a tantrum because its ice cream fell on the ground right now. Here's a hint - he started this thread.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

I banned Shagus from the board. Not ltm. Do I need to repeat that a... third time? or a fourth? I've lost track.

Anyway, theres nothing in your complaint here that would make me rethink my decision. It only further convinces me that the CS board will be better off without your posts.

Balmark, if you have a complaint like this, it might be an idea to make it to an admin or moderator before calling moderators names on the public boards, eh?

Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. When was the last time you posted on the CS boards, Angelwhore? Right. Thought so. Shut up, you moaning git.

Real Mature there.

Anyway I feel that a discussion about this is appropriate at this stage.

I have no problem with ltm or kaids being mods as they should know how to conduct themselves as mods.

But I feel that they need to be slightly more relaxed on threads such as these and on general Bannings, especially to people who have been around the CS community for quite a while now i.e Balmark.

Do a search for the threads he has made and you will see has never created general muppet threads.

I could extract from the thread both Urine and the fact that Bal was looking for a Clan.

There is a Catch 22 to the mods relaxing a bit, other muppets may feel that they can freely spam the forum with tripe day in and day out and nobody wants to go back to those days esp Dev :).

So perhaps they could relax a bit on the locking/banning for a while just to see how it goes, if it returns to Muppet territory reinstate the Stalin Regime.

Which quite frankly is what it is like atm.

Samba -

Angelwhore is bringing grievances from a completely different matter into this conversation. His leaping on the "I HATE PAR! OUT WITH PAR!" bandwagon is pathetic and utterly unhelpful. If you have a problem with my pointing that out, then... Well, then nothing frankly.

I have an alternative solution to the one you propose, by the way. How about the posters to the CS board just behave themselves and talk about CS? A radical idea I realise...

Originally posted by Shinji

If you didn't act like such a prat on such a regular basis on IRC, you probably wouldn't get kicked from there either. Taking your grievances from another area of the net entirely and moaning about them here is ridiculous.

You know any reasons why I dont post on the CS board? I could think of a few. ;)

And I'm not 'Taking my grievances' anywhere. It's a completely relevant point, and if you can't see that, then stay out of the conversation. And dont post simply so you can call me a git and a prat.

• Advertisement

Yes Shinji I do realise what you were pointing out, what I did not agree with was the manner in which you did so.

Shinji, in almost every other forum you will find an off topic or a humorous topic and the result of the thread is very rarely a banning.

Here is a fine example, if This kind of carry on would have gone on in the cs forum, I am almost certain Merc would be banned from there.

The lads need to relax on the bans at the very least and can judge for themselves whether or not threads need to locked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

So youre telling him not to take his grievances from elsewhere to this thread, and then you do the exact thing you told him not to?

Also, I've only posted once in six months on the counter strike board, but I still read them all the time, so stop being facetious.

Angelwhore is bringing grievances from a completely different matter into this conversation. His leaping on the "I HATE PAR! OUT WITH PAR!" bandwagon is pathetic and utterly unhelpful. If you have a problem with my pointing that out, then... Well, then nothing frankly.

Frankly, I've nothing against Par whatsoever. I've met the lad before, and he's grand. But I do have fault with his online conduct. He does need a fecking slap. And my 'jumping a bandwagon' is a hell of a lot better than you taking every opportunity you can to flame me.

I'm not saying out with Par, but he needs to fecking cop on.

But I do have fault with his online conduct. He does need a fecking slap.

Pot, you have a call from Kettle on line two. He says something about you being black?

Originally posted by Samba
    But I feel that they need to be slightly more relaxed on threads such as these and on general Bannings, especially to people who have been around the CS community for quite a while now i.e Balmark.

Do a search for the threads he has made and you will see has never created general muppet threads.

I could extract from the thread both Urine and the fact that Bal was looking for a Clan.

There is a Catch 22 to the mods relaxing a bit, other muppets may feel that they can freely spam the forum with tripe day in and day out and nobody wants to go back to those days esp Dev :).

So perhaps they could relax a bit on the locking/banning for a while just to see how it goes, if it returns to Muppet territory reinstate the Stalin Regime.

Which quite frankly is what it is like atm.

A fair point. Although not long along the muppetry on the CS board got so bad that DeV was very close to deleting the board entirely. The board was modded and the muppetry disappated, but then thats probably because it got about 2 posts a week :)
    Better to be safe than sorry imo, at least for the time being.

Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier that it isn't a permanent ban for Bal, i'll be removing it in a week or so. A slap on the wrists if you like. The only permanent bans i've issued on the board, that i can recall, were to Dino (x2) and DEATH CUBE.

Pot, you have a call from Kettle on line two. He says something about you being black?

I'm not going to banter back and forth with you Shinji. As far as I'm concerned, this thread is pretty much finished, and I've really nothing more to say on the topic. But I find it funny that the only time you ever speak to me is to flame me... Earlier on irc I was asking your advice on a decent game to get, and you ignored me. So I find it extremely ironic that you're quoting "Pot/Kettle/Black" to me.

If you have a problem about MY conduct, why not say something about it, and stop acting like a child, and throwing snide comments my way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    You know any reasons why I dont post on the CS board? I could think of a few. ;)

"I dont play cs at all" being top of the list :)

I was pointed to these threads by a friend .. since I can't view them .. I won't post them .. but a few people got banned because of other posts .. just because they didnt agree with one of the mods .. nothing more it seems .. I actually felt better when I was told this .. its good not to be alone

If I have to agree with LTM or Kaids (it seems) just to post to the entire 'LTM/Kaids/Taz etc.' community I'd rather post somewhere where where it'll get the entire CS community .. not just their 'l337' community.

I remember all the muppetry before and how the CS board was nearly taken down .. I stopped posting well before that.. came back a while later .. and the trolling and snide comments towards 'n00bs' hadn't abaited.. but as long as you were part of the '1337' community it was ok.

DeVore.. its a great board.. I do enjoy read the other forums and will continue to do so .. but as far as the CS community goes.. it needs an overhaul .. a mod with some common sense and not just a bunch of power hungry .. people..

I feel now, if I post there.. I am just posting to a select few .. and I don't like the 'Arian Race' type of feel to be honest.
    Reminds me sadly of the following -
    1 `The protection of the Arian race'
    (3. Sept. 1991, translated excerpts)
    "When pollution and environmental protection is debated, the most dangerous pollution is always forgotten, namely the pollution of the race through intermarriage".

"Many things indicate that Western civilization and the well-being in the West is due to the human qualities of the Arian race."

"It is necessary to introduce without delay legislation for protecting the Icelandic nation. Such legislation should ban people from the third world, including children, to enter Iceland, and guarantee that as many as possible be expelled from Iceland. I hereby call on members of parliament to prepare such legislation as soon as possible."

"It is a fact which has nothing to do with racial hatred that we are of a noble race and that all intermingling with other races constitutes pollution. To sow the seeds of nationalism is good, thereby urging people to find a partner in their own nation."

I'm sorry Kaids if I dont fit into your community but I'm not going to try to change so I do. My wrists are pretty well ok as they are. I guess a weeks ban seems fair to you.. I don't doubt it does ..
    You should add to the rule to leave your mind at the door and pickup a clone mind on the way in..

If it takes me a week to make one post, I doubt I'll be posting much.. but hey .. least you've gotten rid of me in an acceptable manner.

Long live the muppetry that has come to plague the CS boards!

/me tips his hat.
    Regards,

/Balmark

Originally posted by Samba

Wow .. nice Samba .. I was seriously doubting that anyone actually read it before the ban ..

The Thread was closed after the second post .. which led me to believe it was 'rubber stamped'

Regards,
    /Balmark

Originally posted by Dusty Claus
    "I dont play cs at all" being top of the list :)

That's a funny thing to say.
    Especially since you're in the CS clan I founded!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

When was the last time you played cs aw ? :)

Balmark, if you have a complaint like this, it might be an idea to make it to an admin or moderator before calling moderators names on the public boards, eh? Frankly I'd have locked that original post as well, because I can't make head nor tail of it and it looks like spammy rubbish. And I'd sure as hell have banned you for proceeding to whinge in such an insulting manner about the moderator in question, rather than doing the vaguely mature thing and sending a PM or email.

You can bleat your heart out about Par, but frankly I know which one of you is acting like a small child throwing a tantrum because its ice cream fell on the ground right now. Here's a hint - he started this thread.

Thanks for your input, and taking the time for reading ..my spammy rubbish.. I'm sorry you couldn't read it.

As for posting to a moderator? Doesn't that seem like a waste of time? Moderators in my opinion were there to moderate .. not to steer conversations or to close them just because they don't find something relevant (in their mind) or humourous or something exists in the post they don't agree with? Things like this LEAD to conversations .. which is the general idea behind a board?
    Why would I complain to a fast food worker when if he spat in my food .. shouldn't I complain to the manager?

In my innocent in my first post, I was looking to join a clan.. but I was also looking to make a humourous post taking the piss out of l337 talk. I wouldn't think of looking for a clan where people had no sense of humour..

As for being whingey .. I also assumed that moderators weren't the equivalent of 'heavyhanded thugs' .. I was amazed with the closed thread and amused with the banning.. but it was still wrong .. you say its whining? I saw its bringing something to light that shouldn't have happened .. and wondering if it happens alot (which it turns out it happens a bit)

You believe I'm throwing a tanturum? Believe what you like .. It won't bother me if I can't post there anymore.. I have a life.. a pretty decent one.. the CS board is not a factor in it. The only reason I posted it because I do hate narrow minded people and 'clicks' on public boards/forums who take over the board/forum.

Should my posts begin with a [Bleeet] and end with a [/Bleet] Shinji or do you see ANY valid comment in anything I've said so far?

As above, your stimulating reply would be more than welcome.

Regards,
    /Balmark

Why would I complain to a fast food worker when if he spat in my food .. shouldn't I complain to the manager?

If you can't see how utterly wrong this metaphor is, then I don't really think there's any point in you continuing to post here. Par closed a thread which he considered to be spam. Your correct response would have been to PM him or to use the "report this post" button (which emails all moderators on a board) to ask why, explain why you felt it shouldn't have been closed, and generally act like a reasonable human being.

Instead, your response was to make an insulting post on the CS board, in public. Which you were, quite rightly, banned for - and THEN you came here and stamped your little feet like an angry child. The very fact that you couldn't be bothered using his correct name all the way through your post (god, you're just HILARIOUS), tells us everything we need to know about how seriously this complaint should be taken by the admins.

Don't give me this "heavyhanded thugs", "nazis", "aryan race" bull. It's extremely insulting to people who give of their own time to keep an eye on the boards here, and YOU are the one who is in error here - so bloody desperate to FIGHT THE POWER that you didn't bother even asking the aforementioned power nicely for what you wanted instead.

Please grow up. There's not a damn thing wrong with Par and Mike's moderation in this instance, and absolutely everything wrong with your attitude - and indeed with the attitude of certain others posting on this thread demanding that their people be set free.

Instead, your response was to make an insulting post on the CS board, in public. Which you were, quite rightly, banned for - and THEN you came here and stamped your little feet like an angry child. The very fact that you couldn't be bothered using his correct name all the way through your post (god, you're just HILARIOUS), tells us everything we need to know about how seriously this complaint should be taken by the admins.
    He called him a 13 year old.

In this thread,
    "moaning git"
    "prat"
    " I know which one of you is acting like a small child throwing a tantrum because its ice cream fell on the ground right now. Here's a hint - he started this thread."
    "stamped your little feet like an angry child"

And how many allusions to other posters being idiots etc.?

Here's something you wrote which you might find applies to yourself.

Originally posted by Shagus
    If I have to agree with LTM or Kaids (it seems) just to post to the entire 'LTM/Kaids/Taz etc.' community I'd rather post somewhere where where it'll get the entire CS community .. not just their 'l337' community.

I think that single paragraph illustrates pretty well how incredibly far off base your argument is.

Kaids/Taz, hehehe nice one :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

I honestly don't know whether to laugh, cry or ignore the episode altogether and put it down to Balmark's complete inability to conduct any sort of conversation or argument without overloading on snotty-nosed condescension and launching a verbal attack on the "youth of today" (IN MOI DAY WE HAD TO WALK SEVEN MILES TO OUR CS BOARD IN HAIL, SLEET AND SNOW).

Let's start from the beginning shall we?

Shagus, otherwise known as Balmark, posted a heap of steaming shite - illegible shte - to the CS board about how he wanted to join a clan or some such. Now a post by a CS player saying that he's looking for a clan is perfectly fine with me, that's the kinda thing the board is there for. However this is not the case when the post in question is written in a deranged hybrid of Cantonese and Swahili, injected with occasional spurts of grossly misspelt English words. A humourous take on "l33t speak" eh? OH-SO-FUNNY! NO, HONEST!

I locked it straight away. Harsh? Maybe - but Balmark has always struck me as someone who deliberately seeks out conflict and then strikes back with the only trick he knows - pretentious, condescending, preachy waffle. This is especially the case whenever I happen to cross his line of fire, the guy actually started going on about how I was brought up poorly on a CS server once :)

So anyway, I locked the thread. It was so nonsensical and blatantly inflammatory that I didn't think for second there'd be any debate over the matter. Maybe Balmark posted something he knew would get locked so he could have a good ol' bleat about me, I don't know. Then, as far as I can gather, he posts a complaint to the CS board itself, and is banned by Mike. That's fair enough in my book, given that the post was a scathing attack on my mental abilities :( *muffled laughter*

Now let's take a look at this little complaint he posted!
    one post being closed due to me having a little fun mocking the 1337 talk .. but I think the Little Tiny Boy in question took serious offense to his way of conversing with the rest of the world being shown as a joke.

Yes. I take deep offense at someone repeatedly slapping their penis on their keyboard and proclaiming it as a simply hilarious piss-take of leetspeak. No, really. And you're right you know - I think I'll go partake in my favourite hobby this second - wandering the streets informing people of how "one thousand three hundred and thirty seven" I am.
    Also to do with my comments on 'Long live oppression!' etc .. I can only guess his rolemodel in life is 'teh l337 4i7l3r' or possibly Stalin.

This doesn't even dignify any sort of response, let alone going to the trouble of posting the "set my people free!" card. Grow up.
    The youth of today.. once they get any 'power' at all .. seem to think they are godlike and are invunerable, but I blame the parents .. I don't blame this Little Tiny Boy after all .. he's only a product of his environment.

I really don't know what to say to this. I just sincerely hope that it's another one of your FUNNEY JOKES =)

That's about the extent of what I have to say on the matter - if this thread was started by someone slightly less narrow minded and full of themself I might be tempted to actually justify the style of moderation that myself and Mike use on the CS board, but nah.

Oh, and as for Celt and AW - the next bandwagon headed for Bleatville will be leaving platform seven in ten minutes. Ah well, I don't think anyone takes either of you seriously anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

:) leave ltm alone, he's a very angry little boy (keeps threatening to kill me / states how he wants me dead in other board threads, anyway, "thats our par fer ye" :rolleyes: ) atm

(must be growing pubes or somfink :p:D )

Shagus, I personally think you acted the muppet and deserved the ban. I've never seen LTM/Kaids abuse their power on the CS board

Originally posted by Dusty Claus
    When was the last time you played cs aw ? :)

Actualy, it was probably not too long ago...
    I did have a rip-roaring good game at the last Galway Lan.

You know, we should probably have a game some night.
    A bit of fun on some public server, nothing serious.
    Up for it?

Provided I still have it installed that is...
    I think I might've junked HL recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

In my opinion, from the quotes that LTM posted in his reply, this has been blown out of all proportion by all parties. I don't think he deserved a banning, and I don't think that there should be this type of flaming between the cs mods, and whomever opposes them from week to week.

I recomend you all have a cup of tea and reflect on what you have done

oh and calm down ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Cigarettes give u cancer, So why the **** am I still smoking them!

anyways, FFS, PAr and kaids are doing a great job on the board, the cs community is now free of the majourity of muppetry (but sometimes it can have an occasional splurt from any of the members, mods included, which is fun)
    difference from a splurt, and what the boards used to be like re immense.

also, to rant on about l33t speak and then go calling par 13/ beloew 17 is stupid, if u cant clearly see the guy has a much higher mental age, and although he did stuff in the past, he is one of the only oldskewlers who will dedicate his time to make the community better (AICSL and such)
    If u are going to act immature then expect the All powerful hands of god to smack u straight back into reality.
    Jeesus, CS already has a bad name, and CS players get stick off every1, if u continue to act like this the community could end up dead balmark.

I think his moderating skills are perfect, as are his organisational skills, as he is helping lee myself and oscar start the inter-counties whih we appreciate immensly.

there is a troll board, or the after hours boards if u want to talk l33t speak, or even take it to the bubbles board.

so as reguards his abuse of power, I dont think he is guilty, but as reguards your muppetry, u are.

keep it on topic if ur being serious, otherwise expect a ban.

K .. since I've been asked so nicely to cut down the bleeting.. I'll sum it up

1 Post locked (assumption: the mod didn't have a sense of humour)

2 Posted my awe at the lock.

3 Got banned for this latest post.

4 Posted here because it was obvious the *click* had taken over the CS forum and inforced their own brand of rules and the possibility of getting anything 'fair' out of them would have been asking too much (seems there's a good deal of agreement with this statement btw) I never wanted to join your *click* and I won't be posting in the CS board.. its a little too .. 'close' for me

5 I wish ye the very best in your little world and I hope Santa Claus brings you a nice virtual playmate for Xmas along with a sense of humour and an open mind.

6 I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :)

7 and finally, Cheese is good

Regards,

/Balmark

Originally posted by Doodee

Jeesus, CS already has a bad name, and CS players get stick off every1, if u continue to act like this the community could end up dead balmark.

Your concern touches me .. but I think I'll be alright. I look forward to attending a CS lan sometime with these people to see what they're like irl. LTM I've met, no real desire to meet again to be honest.

Originally posted by Doodee

so as reguards his abuse of power, I dont think he is guilty, but as reguards your muppetry, u are.

keep it on topic if ur being serious, otherwise expect a ban.

Everyone has their own opinion, you've a right to yours, I don't agree with yours on this though.

Regards,

/Balmark

Originally posted by Shagus
    K .. since I've been asked so nicely to cut down the bleeting.. I'll sum it up

1 Post locked (assumption: the mod didn't have a sense of humour)

No, you posted a load of crap. I saw the post before Ltm locked it and was going to lock it myself but I was so tired that I left it until another time when i'd be less... tired.
    2 Posted my awe at the lock.

Once again, you posted a load of crap. And on the wrong board too.
    3 Got banned for this latest post.

No arguments there.
    4 Posted here because it was obvious the *click* had taken over the CS forum and inforced their own brand of rules and the possibility of getting anything 'fair' out of them would have been asking too much (seems there's a good deal of agreement with this statement btw) I never wanted to join your *click* and I won't be posting in the CS board.. its a little too .. 'close' for me

I think one of those gathering cards would be appropriate here. You were banned for spouting crap. *click* my arse. I don't like a large number of the posters on the cs board but they are still able to access the board, because they don't post rubbish.

Tune in next week for another episode of b1tch and moan.

The only point left I have to make is that the thread could have been kept civil, but I had a feeling that this would more than likely be the outcome of it.

Same .. someday .. but not today :(

but not on the CS board I fear, or from those who are in the click.. well no time soon... they might learn something in a few years..

/Bal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

OUT WITH CLICKS AND IN WITH... ammm... CLUCKS!!!

.logic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

CS board hasn't been this entertaining in a long time.

Keep up the good work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

lol, the good ol CS board ...

:D ah your not still grouchy are ye? :rolleyes:
    Mod: Half-Life

:p:p:p:p:p

Yes of course I am, just imagine the FUN I could have had with Balmark if I was still mod :D

• Advertisement

:D

oh, well if i do say so myself :eek:

;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 killer rabits

We’ve got the power
    We’ve got the choice
    We’ve got the message
    We’ve got the voice
    We’ve got the ways
    We’ve got the means
    We are the KINGS
    We are the QUEENS
    We’ve got the courage
    To take the stand
    We want a better world
    This is our demand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

My dear Gordon... shall we dance?

/me and Gordon tango around Admin grabbing fistfulls of kittencake(tm)(r)(sm)(42) and pointing at all the CS muppets.

hmmmm... if you could get Kittencake in a shop at a counter, it'd be COUNTER-KITTENCAKE!

BINK! BINK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

in honour of KITENCAKE i pay my respects in SONG style.

AC/DC once penned a song called Dog Eat Dog, I have adapted it.

Well it's a kitten eat kitten
    Eat cat too
    The French eat frog
    And I eat you
    Businessman, when you make a deal
    Do you know who you can trust?
    Do you sign your life away?
    Do you write your name in dust?

CHORUS:
    Hey, hey, hey
    Every kitten has his day
    It's a kitten eat kitten
    Kitten eat kitten

'Kitten eat kitten'
    Read the news
    Someone win
    Someone lose
    Up's above and down's below
    And limbo's in between
    Up you win, down you lose
    It's anybody's game

CHORUS

And it's a eye for eye
    Tooth for tooth
    It's a lie
    That's the truth
    See a blind man on the street
    Looking for something free
    Hear the kind man ask his friends
    'Hey, what's in it for me?'

CHORUS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Tasteful ;)- though I reckon Mr. Scott is doing 1500rpm right now

hmmm, this kitten thing intrigues me.........

Bio

Originally posted by Dazzer
    Yes of course I am, just imagine the FUN I could have had with Balmark if I was still mod :D

With that kind of attitude .. I'm sure you'd fit right in with the current lot ;)

/Bal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Originally posted by amp
    hmmmm... if you could get Kittencake in a shop at a counter, it'd be COUNTER-KITTENCAKE!
    While changing tango to waltz, while staring lovingly into ampies eyes gordon lovingly beckons koneko to join in while listening to the Blue Danube by Strauss.

If kittencake was a mechanism of war by the power hungry powers that be it would be KITTENCAKE-STRIKE!

go go gadget-kittencake!

With that kind of attitude .. I'm sure you'd fit right in with the current lot

Of course I would, they are a bunch of sound lads who won't tolerate muppetary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

'Weh weh weh, my thread was locked'
    'Weh weh weh, you're an idiot'
    'Weh weh weh, he called me an idiot'

Right, i think that just about covers the ground for this thread :)

Can someone lock it now?

A

Originally posted by Asuka
    'Weh weh weh, my thread was locked'
    'Weh weh weh, you're an idiot'
    'Weh weh weh, he called me an idiot'

Right, i think that just about covers the ground for this thread :)

Can someone lock it now?

A
    (@l33tletinyman): [15:10] <Celt> name it's manufacturer and the country from which it originates and I will rich0rd :)
    *** [#fortress.ie] You were banned by l33tletinyman
    *** You were kicked from #fortress.ie by l33tletinyman (GEEK OVERLOAD)

/me sobs
    LEET TEL TINY BOY SI TEH EVUHL OP WOH SI ABUSING SI POWER!

SET ME FREE!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement