Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Abuse of Power

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

i think some of you people really need to get put more.

and lose the kittencake thing.

*snore*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

catterflylogo.gif

a jeffy the kitten moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

lol

Ban LittleTinyTroy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

*yawns*

ltm you do a great job for the community but how in the hell you've been appointed mod is beyond me (*click* mebbe). I love the way you flame flame flame, kick from fortress and whatever keeps you entertained, then as soon as the questioning of why you are mod comes to question your all responsible and forthcoming, even sensible (which you can be, pity really, I think you *could* do a gj as mod)

Kaids - good choice
    par - wtf :p

I mean you join a server with your mates, I'm having a bad game so all I can see is "CHEK OUT T£H VAR OWN4G3!" and other assorted spam that would have made baby jesus weep.

It would be nice if you could play and possibly have some fun without your l337 bl33t.

Aside from all of that I think ltm let's people get to him v.easily and he's easily aggitated which makes him horribly unsuitable for modding that board, such as Daz was a long time ago :p

As for jumping on the "I hate par" bandwagon, there seems to be more of a jump on the "we love par" bandwagon tbh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Not really Tact.... Although I'm wondering if we should rechristen the "I hate Par bandwagon" as the "VAR Bus", since that's so much easier to say, and it boils down to the same thing in the end doesn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

As you said yourself a few weeks ago Tac (see below), I'm mentally unstable and require moderatorship of the CS board and ops in #fortress.ie to keep me sane.

[21:23] <TacK_> it's ok unlike yourself I don't need fortress.ie for mental stability, emotional stability and a sense of importance, I get that in my life, you should try one

Oh and I find your claims that I'm "easily agitated" tragically funny - every time I do anything that annoys you in the slightest you analyse my personality from seventeen angles :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Oh and I find your claims that I'm "easily agitated" tragically funny

Weren't you the one, who on numerous occasions (told to us by your team mates), in the middle of a clanmatch would turn off your PC or walk off in frustration if you were losing? Only to have to be calmed down again to return to the match?

That sounds to me like you get easily agitated. I get angry sometimes playing CS but i've never done that before.....

Some people get agitated by funny things you know Iceman. I'm quite like that with CS - I've turned off the PC and walked away because I was losing my temper with a game.

Others, for example, get agitated at being slapped for acting the knob on the CS board, whinge about it on the admin board for literally weeks and then proceed to use every opportunity to snipe at those responsible. Me, I'm glad I can get over my agitation as easily as walking away from a videogame - I'd hate to be a complete and utter cúnt who can't handle being told to behave on a message board. Can you imagine what that would be like, Iceman?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

lol this is funny stuff, any other board and such a flame war would be locked ages ago :rolleyes:

Yep, I did that once or twice :)

What that has to do with moderating a forum is beyond me. I mean I don't partake in seven-hour IRC monologues punctuated by "HEHAEHAHAHAHEHAEHAHA" every four lines, but you don't see me making a song and dance about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

Originally posted by Shinji
    I'd hate to be a complete and utter cúnt who can't handle being told to behave on a message board.

Why would a moderator change that from being **** ?
    Anyhow I dont get aggitated whatsoever :) I may get a little peeved at ppl abusing others just because they can .. :)

Some people just shouldn't have the oppertunity..

Regards,

/Balmark

I'm not talking about you Balmark. You just have far too much free time and an oppression-complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Mother of god will someone please put an end to this madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

I didn't say or think you were ;)

ugh lock the thread before someone says something like 'Handbags at 20 paces!' or summit heh

/Bal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by Samba
    Mother of god will someone please put an end to this madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

HANDBAGS AT 20 PACES

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Strange that this sort of crap has people screaming for it to be closed and yet, smell one slight bit of muppetry in the Forum Request thread and it gets an immediate lock.

I smell corruption and trolling.

Wash your pants in bleach - guaranteed to remove that lingering scent of corruption from that time you simultaneously wet and shat yourself over just how god damned HILARIOUS kittencake is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

spammertime.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

just read the thread that was locked, the thread that started all this in which balmark said he was looking for a clan, in not perfect english.

there really was no reason i can see to lock it, having said that, all this nonsense has balmarks clan availablity well advertised :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement