Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightfire ??

Options
  • 15-12-2002 3:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Anybody know if the new James Bond game 'Nightfire' for the PC is any good ? Thinkin about gettin it....

Also, Medal Of Honour, hearing a lot about this game. Is it worth checking out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

**** is the general consensus. Get Hedal fo honour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Havn't played Nightfire yet but MOHAA is good. (Havn't played the new MOH mission pack 'Spearhead' but it's supposed to be good but very short)

Nightfire is pretty ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Nightfire is indeed terrible. Avoid like the plague.

Check out the Eurogamer review of Nightfire :) </blatant_plug>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Big pile of poo indeed.

Luckily i got it for free :D

Tho how is a 6 year old N64 game still the best Bond game ever made???

Will there ever be another FPS as good as Goldeneye, pisses me off buying new FPS in the hope they are half as good as it.

Got Global Ops yesterday only had a quick blast as im in work ,anyone know its decent or not??

Also will be getting Sum or all fears today any good??

Oh and MOHAA //points to sig :D check out me website :D blatant plug ,Spearhead is a pile of poo about 45 minutes of play on hard and then you have bad bad bad fps killing Mutliplayer maps to play for a while.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,376 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

**** is the general consensus

LOL. Discostu you just made today worth living through.

Advertisement