Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

O2 wap settings

• 15-12-2002 11:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭

Got me a Nokia 5210, which was an O2 phone, then a Vodafone one, and now back to O2 (sim cards - unlocked).
    When I try connect with the WAP, i keep getting 'check service settings'. I go to service settings and the options are :

session mode : either temporary or permanent.
    connection security : on or off
    data bearer : GSM data
    dial-up number : ?
    IP address : ?
    Authentication type : normal or secure
    data call type : ISDN or analogue
    Data call speed : 9600 or 14400
    username :
    password :

Can someone tell me what these settings are meant to be, and any other settings at that?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

ConZ,
    Log onto www.o2.ie and you can get the settings sent to your phone. Go to the help section, the look for 'phone settings' and pick your model and account type. It'll send them via SMS to your handset.

Advertisement