Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drink Driving

Options
  • 16-12-2002 12:01pm
    Moderators Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭

Last night on my way to my parents house near Duleek I was nearly run off the road by some asshole. He had been swerving about 7 cars in from since Ashbourne and was clearly drunk as he kepy breaking and being a complete nightmare. Just as I was turning at Kilmoon cross the ****er went into the hard shoulder and the swerved out in front of me as I was trying to pass. Luckily I was alert and avoided him and then I managed to pull him over and rolled down the window to volley some abuse. The man and his wife were absolutly pissed and he actually thought I'd flashed and beeped him because I knew him or something and wanted to stop for a chat. He started to move again so I had to get in front in case he hit me. We rang 999 and asked for the Gardai to report the bastard before he killed someone. Unfortunatly in my attempt to avoid being run off the road by him I didn't manage to get a license plate only the make of the car. The emergeny people put us through to Navan Garda station even though we were nowhere near Navan and then they told us they'd ring Duleek Garda station to report it. No wonder there are so many deaths on our roads when **** like this prick are able to drive though villages swerving, past a Garda station and keep going without and sign of Gardai anywhere. Even 999 is a waste of time. A friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver in nearly the exact same spot yet the Gardai are still powerless to do anything about these assholes.

Have you or would you ever Drink and Drive? 1 vote

Yes I've done it
    0% 0 votes
    No, but I would
    100% 1 vote
    Not a chance in hell....Drink drivers are a menace to Society
    0% 0 votes

Advertisement